SOUTH AMERICAN ODYSSEY WITH BRAZIL AMAZON
From 30/09/2022 to 15/11/2022
Breakfasts Included: 18.
Lunches Included: 5.
Dinners Included: 10.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN MANAUS, BRAZIL Welcome to Manaus! Meet your Monograms representative at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - MANAUS-AMAZON JUNGLE MANAUS "Meeting of the Waters" cruise. AMAZON JUNGLE Naturalist guided visit to a Jungle Island. (B,L,D)
Day 3 - AMAZON JUNGLE AMAZON JUNGLE Nature walk led by a Naturalist. Visit to an Amazon village and a Monkey Jungle Reserve to learn about rehabilitating indigenous primates. Nighttime Naturalist led excursion to search for nocturnal life. (B,L,D)
Day 4 - AMAZON JUNGLE-MANAUS-RIO DE JANEIRO MANAUS Depart your Amazon jungle lodge for guided sightseeing of Manaus including the Opera House and a local market. RIO DE JANEIRO Fly to Rio de Janeiro. (B)
Day 5 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Free time this morning. At 3:30 pm, meet your Tour Director for a drive along Ipanema and Copacabana beaches. Cable- car ascent to the summit of Sugar Loaf Mountain for spectacular views and a sunset cocktail party to [LOCAL FAVOURITE] sample caipirinhas (the famous Brazilian rum drink). (B)
Day 6 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Guided sightseeing includes a scenic cog railway ride to see Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain. Visit the Cathedral and see the Sambodromo, Carnival Parade location. Brazilian Churrascaria (traditional Portuguese BBQ) dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D)
Day 7 - RIO DE JANEIRO RIO DE JANEIRO Free day. (B)
Day 8 - RIO DE JANEIRO-IGUASSU FALLS RIO DE JANEIRO Fly to Iguassu Falls. IGUASSU FALLS Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide in Iguassu National Park on the Brazilian side of the falls. (B,D)
Day 9 - IGUASSU FALLS IGUASSU FALLS Travel to the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls. Visit the rainforest via Ecological Jungle Train for a guided walking tour of the falls by a Local Guide. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 10 - IGUASSU FALLS-BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA IGUASSU FALLS Fly to Buenos Aires. BUENOS AIRES Orientation tour. (B)
Day 11 - BUENOS AIRES BUENOS AIRES Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide includes a walking tour of La Boca and San Telmo districts. See La Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House), the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Teatro Colon Opera House. Visit the site of Eva Peron's tomb at Recoleta Cemetery. Argentinean [LOCAL FAVOURITE] empanada cooking class. Private [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Tango lesson followed by Argentine steak dinner and Tango show. (B,D)
Day 12 - BUENOS AIRES BUENOS AIRES Scenic drive to the pampas to visit an [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Argentine estancia (ranch). Welcome reception includes empanadas, local beverages, and wine. Authentic Argentine lunch with live music, followed by a horseback ride or carriage ride and a gaucho (cowboy) horsemanship performance. (B,L)
Day 13 - BUENOS AIRES-BARILOCHE BUENOS AIRES Fly to Bariloche in Patagonia in the heart of Argentina's Lake District. BARILOCHE Orientation walk with a Local Guide includes city hall, Municipality Square clock tower, and chocolate factories. (B,D)
Day 14 - BARILOCHE BARILOCHE Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide includes a scenic chairlift ride to Cerro Campanario summit for views of the Andean peaks, Llao Llao Peninsula, Lago Moreno, and Lopez Bay. Lunch at a local restaurant. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L)
Day 15 - BARILOCHE-PUERTO BLEST-PUERTO VARAS, CHILE BARILOCHE [LOCAL FAVOURITE] Andes Lake crossing from glacial fjord Lago Nahuel Huapi to Puerto Blest. PUERTO BLEST Scenic drive through pine forests and mountains en route to Lago Todos los Santos. Catamaran cruise into Chile past Osorno Volcano, along Lago Llanquihue en route to Puerto Varas in Chilean Patagonia. (B,L,D)
Day 16 - PUERTO VARAS-PUERTO MONTT-SANTIAGO PUERTO MONTT Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide includes seaport fish market and downtown. Fly to Santiago. (B,D)
Day 17 - SANTIAGO SANTIAGO Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Government Palace, Plaza de Armas, San Cristobal Hill, and the Cathedral. Guided tour and tasting at Concha Y Toro Winery. (B)
Day 18 - SANTIAGO SANTIAGO Free day before a farewell dinner this evening. (B,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Santiago with an excursion to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyACCOUNT. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 19 - SANTIAGO Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans