Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Ibis Budget Auckland Central
Ibis Budget Auckland Central Enjoying a sensational location just off Queen Street in the heart of Auckland city, Ibis Budget Auckland Central is just a short walk from major Auckland attractions including the SkyCity Entertainment and Casino complex and Viaduct Harbour. With its 143 comfortable ...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1 May - 31 July 2017
VR Queen Street Hotel and Suite, Family
Unbeatable location on Queen Street, contemporary styling and well-appointed modern rooms. For the convenience of travellers and visitors to Auckland, VR Queen Street is an ideal location, situated on the prime street of Auckland CBD. This Brand New Hotel offers excellent convenience of being in ...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 17 September 2016.
Mercure Auckland Located in the heart of the Auckland waterfront district, Mercure Auckland overlooks the spectacular harbour and bustling city. Situated within walking distance of Auckland shopping, restaurants, the Viaduct Harbour, ferry terminals and Vector Arena, Mercure Hotel Auckland offers...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 1 May - 6 June 2017.
There is plenty to see in Auckland, and plenty of places to see if from. Think the view from the harbour is spectacular? Imagine seeing it from 328 meters up in the air? Auckland's famous Sky Tower is the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand and offers 360-degree views of Auckland, reaching as far as 80 kilometres away. Take in the sights from the Sky Tower's three viewing platforms or, if you're feeling brave, take part in the Skywalk around the tower at 192 metres above ground.
Another of Auckland's most famous views can be seen from Mount Eden. Boasting panoramic views of the city and its sprawling suburbs, Mount Eden is a dormant volcano that also features a 50-metre deep crater. At its highest summit, Mount Eden stands 196 metres above sea level, making it Auckland's highest natural peak.
Take your Auckland holiday to extreme heights and bungy jump off the Sky Tower or the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Getting to Auckland
There are several airlines that offer flights to Auckland from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 30 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take around six hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page. For more on Aucklands holidays check out our Auckland travel guide or view our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
For flights to Auckland from Melbourne, look no further than Flight Centre.