Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Harris Hotel Seminyak
Harris Hotel Seminyak is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Bali. The hotel lies 11.1 km from the city centre and provides accessibility to important town facilities. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Breakfast is avai...
Travel Dates: 8 February - 30 March 2017.
Samsara Inn is a modern tropical boutique hotel . It is affordable, elegant, stylish and has a minimalist colonial design. A perfect place to relax with all that Bali has to offer on your door step. Cultural tours, spas, shopping, restaurants, entertainment and a short walk to the beach. The invi...
Travel Dates: 1 March - 31 March 2017.
Bali Ayu & Villas + More
Bali Ayu & Villas Bali Ayu Hotel is located just north of Kuta and is a 30 minute drive from the International Airport. Situated 700 metres from Petitenget patrolled beach. The hotel is surrounded by rice paddies and village homes. Simplicty Massage Operated by Pepper Sentosa Seminyak. Body massa...
Travel Dates: 20 February - 27 March 2017.
Many holiday goers are more than happy to spend their time in Bali by the pool or beach, but if you'd rather enjoy an action packed adventure, Bali can also deliver. The surf in Bali is world class and even if you've never set foot on a board before, the numerous surfing schools around the island can teach you a thing or too. If you'd rather be a spectator to the action, head to Bukit Peninsula and watch experienced surfers continue to master big waves.
Bali is also an ideal location for trekking. Wander through the peaceful rice paddies of Ubud, navigate through the island's bamboo forests, walk along Campuhan Ridge or visit the island's ancient temples on foot.
For more action, why not take a tour and go river kayaking or white water rafting?
Bali Airport (DPS)
Flights from Australia to Bali will disembark at Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) comprises two terminals and is the third busiest international airport in Indonesia. Often referred to as Denpasar International Airport, Ngurah Rai International is a gateway for travel to Bali and is a significant hub for Garuda Indonesia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ngurah Rai International Airport. Book your Bali Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bali
There are several airlines that offer flights to Bali from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to Denpasar take around six hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney and Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around four hours.
Airlines that fly to Bali
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bali from Australia include: