Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Many holiday goers are more than happy to spend their time in Bali by the pool or beach, but if you'd rather enjoy an action packed adventure, Bali can also deliver. The surf in Bali is world class and even if you've never set foot on a board before, the numerous surfing schools around the island can teach you a thing or too. If you'd rather be a spectator to the action, head to Bukit Peninsula and watch experienced surfers continue to master big waves.
Bali is also an ideal location for trekking. Wander through the peaceful rice paddies of Ubud, navigate through the island's bamboo forests, walk along Campuhan Ridge or visit the island's ancient temples on foot.
For more action, why not take a tour and go river kayaking or white water rafting?
Bali Airport (DPS)
Flights from Australia to Bali will disembark at Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) comprises two terminals and is the third busiest international airport in Indonesia. Often referred to as Denpasar International Airport, Ngurah Rai International is a gateway for travel to Bali and is a significant hub for Garuda Indonesia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ngurah Rai International Airport. Book your Bali Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bali
There are several airlines that offer flights to Bali from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to Denpasar take around six hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney and Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around four hours.
Airlines that fly to Bali
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bali from Australia include: