Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Kuta Central Park Hotel
Kuta Central Park Hotel is located in the midst of Kuta's Central Park area, right on the pulse of all good things of Bali. The hotel is approximately 15-minute drive to Airport and 15-minute drive to Kuta Beach and is very close by to Legian shopping and nightlife.
Kuta Central Park Hotel
Travel departing from: Adelaide from $619* Brisbane from $715* Cairns from $655* Canberra from $1079* Darwin from $309* Hobart from $935* Melbourne from $555* Perth from $649* Sydney from $435* Kuta Central Park Hotel is located in the midst of Kuta's Central Park area, right on the pulse of all ...
Travel Dates: 1 May 2016 - 31 May 2016.
All Seasons Bali Legian
This hotel's central location in Legian provides easy access to markets, shops and restaurants. Legian Beach is only a few minutes walk. The hotel is approximately 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Travel Dates: 01 April - 30 June 2016
Home to the world-renowned Ubud Writer's Festival in September, Ubud is Bali's epicenter of artistic integrity. With boutique art galleries hidden away in the sprawling paved alleyways and silversmithing workshops at your fingertips, Ubud is perfect for the art-lover or those looking for inspiration. Bali's cultural creativity is on display in the market stalls, boutiques and galleries throughout the town, giving tourists an insider's view of the country.
Hire a moped and check out the amazing organic restaurants the region is known for. Casa Luna is a particular favourite among expatriates, with its traditional Balinese cooking school, market class and restaurant. Take a market tour and learn about Balinese cooking techniques, local produce and get to understand the local culture. The markets are divided into morning markets and afternoon markets – with locals dominating the food fare during the breakfast hours and the tourist wares brought out after lunch.
Ubud Palace (Puri Saren) is the artistic centre and soul of the township. With beautiful ornate carvings, the Palace is steeped in history and houses the royal family of Ubud. Daily offerings are made here with traditional ceremonies as special events.
Bali Airport (DPS)
Flights from Australia to Bali will disembark at Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) comprises two terminals and is the third busiest international airport in Indonesia. Often referred to as Denpasar International Airport, Ngurah Rai International is a gateway for travel to Bali and is a significant hub for Garuda Indonesia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Ngurah Rai International Airport. Book your Bali Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bali
There are several airlines that offer flights to Bali from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne to Denpasar take around six hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney and Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around four hours.
Airlines that fly to Bali
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bali from Australia include: