Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Ramada D'Ma Bangkok
A perfect destination for business or leisure travellers, Ramada D'MA Bangkok is a 4-star international chain hotel, offering 286 elegant guest rooms and suites. The hotel is situated amidst Bangkok's famous Pratunam shopping area and the Petchburi business district. Within only a few minute walk...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 31 October 2017.
Grand China Hotel
Located at the Bangkok historic China Town, close to major Bangkok attractions such as Grand Palace and Golden Buddha Temple, shops and restaurants just steps from the hotel, 4 storeys shopping plaza on site, rooftop revolving lounge provides panoramic views of the river and the city, suitable fo...
Travel Dates: 1 August - 30 October 2017.
Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel, Family
Set in the renowned Pratunam area, the brand new Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok offers a new take on the City of Angels. Seamlessly connected to Watergate Pavillion Shopping Mall, the hotel offers 281 rooms and suites designed in a light, modern, and inviting decor with all amenities y...
Travel Dates: 1-31 May 2017.
Start with the delicious dishes that originate in Isaan, the north-eastern part of Thailand. Som tam, a spicy salad made of raw papaya and sticky rice, are cornerstones of this cuisine and are impressive for their flavoursome simplicity. For a more upmarket dining experience, check out Bolan in Sukhumvit which takes inspiration from Ancient Thai recipes and uses only the freshest seasonal ingredients.
For vegetarians, there is plenty of meatless food in the hippy district surrounding Khao San Road, or for vegetarian with an Italian twist try dining in at Govinda in Sukhumvit. With food carts everywhere you look, you rarely have to walk far to find street food. Try satay on sticks, wholesome noodle soups or tom yam kung, a sour soup with prawn, lemongrass and galangal. Try the insects for a crunchy snack if you're really brave.
Whatever your tastes, Bangkok will have something for you.
Bangkok Airport (BKK)
Flights from Australia to Bangkok will disembark at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok (BKK) is the third busiest airport in Asia and the main hub for four different Thai airlines. The airport boasts the world's tallest control tower and third largest single-building terminal. All arrivals and departures, both international and domestic, are handled within the one very large building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Book your Bangkok Airport accommodation.
Getting to Bangkok
There are many airlines that offer flights to Bangkok from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne take around nine hours. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Singapore. Direct flights from Perth take around seven hours.
Airlines that fly to Bangkok
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Bangkok from Australia include: