Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Darwin to Brisbane: 3 hours 50 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 13km
Taxi: Around $40 to CBD
Public Transport: Trains and shuttle buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
New Farm's heart line is James Street, a bustling precinct lined with trendy boutiques, eateries and Queenslander houses. Find designer labels at Frock Shop, Calexico and Kisses, or if you prefer to set the trends rather than follow it, embrace the street's local designers such as Chelsea de Luca, Tom Gunn and Vanguard.
When you're ready for a refreshing beverage, New Farm has a number of options. Head to Bitter Suite for a tasting of local craft beers or visit Gertie's Bar & Lounge to browse the pressive cocktail list. For a more traditional approach to bar hopping, check out the Queens Arms Hotel.
Brisbane Airport (BNE)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Brisbane Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Brisbane Airport. Book your Brisbane Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Brisbane
As the capital of Queensland, Brisbane is a tourism hub for travel within the sunshine state. The following airlines fly to Brisbane domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Brisbane, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.
Looking for more than just a flight? A Brisbane holiday package includes flights, accommodation, and often other extras like tours or car hire. View our Brisbane holiday packages.