Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Anchorage Beach Resort, FijiFiji
The Anchorage is a tranquil boutique resort situated 15 minutes north of Nadi International Airport and 10 minutes from Lautoka city. Anchorage has free WIFI for all our guests in the bar area, with 12 x spa villas, 38 x spa rooms, 8 x 1 bedroom and 8 x 2 bedrooms fully furnished apartments with communal BBQ. The Anchorage has an internet centre, massage and beauty bure and a private marina. The Anchorage is a romantic retreat or can be a perfect getaway for a frolicking family The Hidden Paradise.
Travel Dates:22 April - 15 December 2015
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, Coral Coast FijiFiji
Fiji Hideaway Resort Fiji is a stunning property located on the Coral Coast, just 90 minutes drive from Nadi. A boutique resort with just 115 rooms, Hideaway features traditional Fijian Bures in lush surrounds right on the beach, all overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean and coral lagoons.
Travel Dates:15 October - 28 November 2015.
With 333 islands boasting stunning white beaches and crystal clear water you can spend your days in Fiji swimming, surfing, snorkeling, diving, kayaking or cruising. Visit Vitu Levu, to explore the stunning natural surrounds of the Sigatoka Sanddunes, Koroyanitu National Park, Colo-i-Suva Forest Reserve and the Nausori Highlands, where you can visit the exquisite Garden of the Sleeping Giant. Seek out the Old World in Veisari, a traditional Fijian village, with its pagan temple, Bure Kalouh, their mini museum and the Orchid Island Cultural Centre.
Get a glimpse at Fiji's wild side and enjoy a walk amongst native flora and fauna in Kula Eco Park on Fiji's scenic Coal Coast.
Fiji Airport (NAN)
Flights from Australia to Fiji will disembark at Nadi International Airport.
Nadi International Airport (NAN) is the main access point for travellers to the islands of Fiji. It is located a short taxi ride from the city of Nadi and consists of one relatively small terminal building.
Getting to Fiji
There are several airlines that offer flights to Fiji from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Nadi take around four hours. There are flights from Melbourne via Sydney to Nadi that take around seven hours. Direct flights from Brisbane to Nadi take around three hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Fiji
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Fiji from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Fiji, have a look at our international airline page.