Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Duxton Hotel Saigon
Hotel is situated on Nguyen Hue Boulevard, within easy walking distance of many of the city's most famous attractions including Ben Thanh Market, the Opera House, and Saigon River. The hotel is also ideally located for those who want to experience the city's bustling night-life, from cheap & chee...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 November 2016.
Sofitel Saigon Plaza
Vietnam's vibrant Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), still often called Saigon, is an electric destination, a thriving metropolis bursting with energy. Retreat to the serenity of a Saigon luxury hotel in a quiet enclave just steps from the buzzing city centre. Sofitel Saigon Plaza is located on peaceful tr...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 November 2016.
Signature Saigon Hotel + Tours
Signature Saigon Hotel Welcome to Signature Saigon: Boutique Hotel near Ben Thanh market Signature Saigon Hotel is a brand new boutique hotel conveniently located in Ho Chi Minh city downtown and just 100 meters from Ben Thanh Market. We are a 3 star hotel in Saigon which offers 5 star services. ...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 September 2016.
Thankfully, there are numerous bars around the city that offer a relaxed atmosphere, cheer beer and a patronage of like-minded individuals to enjoy it with. The pick of these is Chill Skybar, on the rooftop of the AB Tower. The best approach is to book one of the tables closest to the edge and arrive before sunset - the view on a clear night blow you away.
Another great rooftop bar is the Saigon Saigon Bar on top of the Caravelle Hotel. The views of the city are complimented by the relaxing live music played by a Latin band, together creating an infectious atmosphere that can be hard to drag yourself away from. Be warned, however, that the drink prices here are somewhat higher than what you'd usually pay in Vietnam (upwards of about $6).
If you prefer to keep your drinking at ground level, pay a visit to Blanchy's Tash on Hai Ba Trung. Named after the moustache of a French-colonial governor, this popular venue offers a restaurant, bar and nightclub all in one. With former Nobu London chef Martin Brito behind the reigns, the food here is sensational. After dinner, head downstairs for a drink and a dance at the stylish bar.
Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN)
Flights from Australia to Ho Chi Minh City will disembark at Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Tan Son Nhat International (SGN) is Vietnam's largest airport serving Ho Chi Minh City. Formally known as Saigon Airport, Tan Son Nhat International takes its name from the neighbouring village of Tan Son Nhat.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Tan Son Nhat International Airport Book your Ho Chi Minh City Airport accommodation.
Getting to Ho Chi Minh City
There are many airlines that offer flights to Ho Chi Minh City from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore, Guangzhou or Bangkok take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Bangkok take between 11 and 14 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Singapore or Bangkok take between nine and 12 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Taipei or Singapore take between 12 and 14 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Ho Chi Minh City from Australia include:
For more information on Ho Chi Minh City holidays check out our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide.