Hobart's climate has resulted in the city creating award winning wineries, distilleries and breweries. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Brisbane to Hobart:2 hours 40 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 17km
Taxi: Around $35 to CBD
Public Transport: Shuttle buses service the airport regularly.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Hobart is surrounded by world-class wineries, many with cellar doors open to the public, just a short drive from the CBD. One of the city's most popular local wineries is Moorilla, established in 1958 and adjoining the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) in Berriedale. The Moorilla Estate produces a number of cool climate wines and brews five different beers. Other wineries worth visiting include Cape Bernier Vineyard, Frogmore Creek Wines and Meadowbank Estate.
For a taste of something different, the Lark distillery in Hobart produces famous malt whiskey as well as vodka, gin and a bush liqueur. Visitors can take a guided tour of the distillery and learn how they make their premium products. Similarly, the Cascade brewery in Hobart is famous for its variety of beers, ciders, soft drinks and juices. As the oldest operating brewery (opened in 1832), tours not only give you the opportunity to learn how they make their products, but also about the history of the historic estate.
Fancy a taste of some of Tasmania's finest drops? Opt for a winery tour and learn about Hobart's thriving wine industry.
Hobart Airport (HBA)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Hobart Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: Hobart's CBD, where the majority of accommodation is located, is about 20 minutes drive from the airport. Book your Hobart Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Hobart
The following airlines fly to Hobart domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Hobart, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.