Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Bayswater Inn Situated within the Bayswater and Paddington area, just a few metres away from London?s famous Hyde Park, and with two centrally located underground stations (Queensway and Bayswater) just around the corner, makes travelling to all your top London tourism spots just minutes away.
Travel Dates: 23 April - 31 May 2017.
Rose Court Marble Arch
The hotel is located on a side street, just two minutes' walk from Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Hyde Park. Piccadilly Circus, Regents Street, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden are a short and convenient hop on the underground or a more leisurely bus ride away.
Travel Dates: 23 April 2017 - 31 May 2017.
Best Western Burns
The hotel is situated in a peaceful residential square in the heart of fashionable West Kensington just five minutes walk from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and underground station. It is also close to the Royal Albert Hall and Knights Bridge with its elegant and exclusive shops.
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 November 2016.
Queen Victoria was the first British monarch to reside in Buckingham Palace relocating after her coronation in 1837. The name derives from a townhouse that was originally built for the Duke of Buckingham in 1705 but the structure was enlarged during the nineteenth century. The current façade, with its famous balcony, was completed in 1850. There 775 rooms covering 77,000 square metres. Today a royal standard is hoisted above the palace whenever the reigning monarch is in residence and a Union Jack when the sovereign is absent.
From the forecourt of Buckingham Palace, the changing of the guard is a popular tourist attraction. The ceremony takes place at 11am every morning. For prime viewing positions during summer, its best to arrive early as crowds can swell.
When holidaying in London, consider taking a trip to nearby Windsor, a quaint town that features Windsor Castle another official residence of the monarchy. While in Windsor, enjoy a tour of the exclusive boy's school, Eton where both Prince William and Harry studied.
London Airports (LON: LHR, LGW)
Flights from Australia to London may disembark at the following airports:
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to London's airports. Book your London Airport accommodation
Getting to London
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 22 or 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong or Guangzhou take around 25 or 26 hours.
Airlines that fly to London
As one of the largest cities in the world, London is an international travel hub served by a large number of airlines. Flights from Australia to London generally take between 20 and 23 hours, and usually involve a stopover in Asia or the Middle East. The following airlines fly from Australia to London:
- Air New Zealand
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Emirates Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Australia