Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The most iconic is the Eiffel Tower, built for the 1889 World Fair and soaring to a height of 334 meters above the city. Enjoy panoramic views from the top which can be reached via lift or stairs if you're feeling energetic. To see the true heart of Paris, look no further than the Cathédrale de Notre Dame. This masterpiece of French Gothic architecture is one of the grandest and most impressive buildings in the world, complete with gargoyles, flying buttresses and huge stained glass windows.
Nearby is the exquisite Sainte-Chapelle, built for the Parisian royal family over 800 years ago. Inside, the walls seem to be made almost entirely from stained glass, bathing you in dazzling light on a sunny day. Another highlight of Paris is the Basilique du Sacré Cœur, perched on top of the Montmartre hill. Follow the spiral stairs up to the basilica's dome and enjoy a spectacular panorama of the city, before wandering back down through Montmartre's charming streets.
To learn more about the city's famous monuments, you could consider a tour with an expert local guide.
Paris Airport (CDG)
Flights from Australia to Paris will disembark at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) is a major international aviation hub located in Paris. Taking its name from the founder of the French Fifth Republic, Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the largest airport in France and the second busiest airport in Europe. The airport is also a major hub for Air France.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Book your Paris Airport accommodation.
Getting to Paris
There are many airlines that offer flights to Paris from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Beijing, Bangkok or Hong Kong take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the length of the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Paris
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Paris from Australia include: