Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
With its gold and marble decor and high ceilings, in the Italian late 19th century style called Umbertino, the Hotel Diplomatic is considered a "classic" Roman hotel, thanks to its timeless elegance. The 3 star hotel in Rome city centre is appreciated by both business and leisure guests, especial...
Travel Dates: 26 February 2017 - 30 March 2017.
The bright white spaces, glass facade and modern design create a building that almost seems suspended in mid-air. This is Zone, a 4 star hotel in Rome, an exclusive oasis surrounded by nature, a corner of paradise just 25 minutes from downtown Rome, the ideal setting for a relaxing holiday with a...
Travel Dates: 23 April 2017 - 31 May 2017.
This is a very high quality hotel for its category, and it is ideal for tourists looking for modern style and functionality. This property also has a private open patio and a meeting room. Located a few minutes walk from the main railway station, Termini, this hotel enjoys an ideal position for a...
Travel Dates: 01 February - 28 March 2017
As the ultimate symbol of Catholicism and with a dome dominating the Roman skyline, St Peter's Basilica stands proud on the burial site of Saint Peter following his crucifixion in 64CE. The current structure was initiated by Pope Julius II when held a design competition in 1505. Over the following 120 years successive Popes asserted their influence over the construction and design. The result is the largest interior of any church in the world and boasts incredible artistry and workmanship.
Before entering the Basilica, be sure to stop and pause for reflection in St Peter's Square, situated immediately in front of the impressive church. The forecourt was originally demarcated in the mid seventeenth century under the direction of Pope Alexander VII.
Rome features more than 900 churches, so it's definitely worth exploring some of the smaller places of worship for comparison with the monumental structures.
Rome Airport (FCO)
Flights from Australia to Rome will disembark at Rome Airport Fiumicino.
Rome Airport Fiumicino (FCO) is Rome's international airport and the largest airport in Italy. The airport is also known as Leonardo da Vinci airport of Rome, after the iconic Italian artist and inventor.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Rome Airport Fiumicino. Book your Rome Airport accommodation.
Getting to Rome
There are many airlines that offer flights to Rome from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai take between 23 and 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take around 20 hours.
Airlines that fly to Rome
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Rome from Australia include: