Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road presents Singapore at its colourful, cosmopolitan best. Situated in the heart of Little India, the hotel is just a three-minute walk to Farrer Park Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station and is within easy access to the Central Business District and major attractions. The ho...
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 08 February 2017 - 25 March 2017.
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
Hard Rock Hotel Singapore The bridge connecting Sentosa and the mainland is just at the door step. A short walk across the bridge is one of Singapore biggest shopping mall, Vivo City Shopping Center. It is within 15 minutes drive from central business and shopping districts in the mainland. Main ...
Travel Dates: Departing Adelaide 09 Feb 2017 - 25 Mar 2017. Departing Brisbane 08 Feb 2017 - 25 Mar 2017. Departing Canberra 15 Feb 2017 - 31 Mar 2017. Departing Darwin 06 Feb 2017 - 27 Feb 2017. Departing Gold Coast 08 Feb 2017 - 15 Mar 2017. Departing Melbourne 09 Feb 2017 - 25 Mar 2017. Departing Perth 08 Feb 2017 - 25 Mar 2017. Departing Sydney 08 Feb 2017 - 25 Mar 2017.
Orchard Parade Hotel, Family
Located at the entrance of the Orchard Road, Singapore's most famous shopping belt, Orchard Parade Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Lido Cineplex and major shopping centres such as ION Orchard, Wisma Atria and Ngee Ann City. Business travellers will enjoy the accessibility of Orchard Parade Ho...
Travel Dates: 1 December 2106 - 31 January 2017.
Sentosa Island was once the centrepiece of the British defences for Singapore but today it's been converted into a relaxation paradise to the delight of locals and visitors alike. At 131 metres, the island boasts Asia's tallest observation tower, offering 360 degree views of Singapore and on clear days it's possible to see across to Indonesia and Malaysia. Underwater world is also popular with walk-through aquariums, while Dolphin Lagoon features pink dolphins performing tricks.
For adults, Resorts World Sentosa contains the country's first casino. There are 500 gaming tables offering a variety of games with a distinct Asian focus including roulette, tai sai and baccarat. Also within the resort complex, Universal Studios have a theme park to bring a touch of Hollywood to Asia.
While on the island, consider exploring the fortifications that ultimate failed to defend Singapore from the Japanese invasion during World War II.
Singapore Airport (SIN)
Flights from Australia to Singapore will disembark at Singapore Changi Airport.
Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) is Singapore's primary airport and the home base for a large number of airlines including Singapore Airlines and Tiger Airways. Spanning across four terminals, Singapore Changi Airport is a major stop over hub for international travel to Asia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Singapore Changi Airport. Book your Singapore Airport accommodation.
Getting to Singapore
There are many airlines that offer flights to Singapore from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane take around eight hours. Direct flights from Perth take around five hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Singapore
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Singapore from Australia include: