Flights Brisbane to Sydney
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Brisbane to Sydney: 1 hour 30 minutes approximately
Distance from CBD: 9km
Taxi: Around $36 to CBD
Public Transport: Trains, shuttle buses and public buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Head to Manly to surf at the beautiful tree-lined beach and spy giant stingrays, sharks and sea turtles at Oceanworld Manly. Stroll along the promenade and soak up the laidback vibe, before cooling off with a drink at the trendy Wharf Bar. Another harbour highlight is Watson's Bay, where the beach at Camp Cove offers breathtaking city views. Foodies can feast on fresh local seafood at Doyle's, a famous restaurant perched right on the water, which has been run by the same family for over 100 years.
Adventure seekers can zoom across Sydney Harbour on a thrilling jet boat ride, or indulge in an evening cruise to see the city, Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Luna Park magically lit up. Alternatively, step back in time and relive Sydney's colourful convict past on a stately tall ship complete with billowing sails, rigging and towering mast. From May to December, whale-watching cruises can take you up close and personal to magnificent Humpback and Southern Right whales.
Consider booking a cruise or boating experience to explore Sydney's beautiful harbour.
Sydney Airport (SYD)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Sydney Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Sydney Airport. Book your Sydney Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Sydney
Australia's most visited city is also not surprisingly home to the country's busiest airport. The domestic airlines that fly into Sydney Airport are listed below.
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Sydney, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.