GHT Everest & Rolwaling Traverse via Tashi Labsta Pass
From 05/04/2024 to 16/05/2025
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Take in views of Mount Everest from the picturesque Gokyo Lakes.
Climb Gokyo Ri (5483m) and cross the Renjo La and Tashi Labsta Pass.
Experience local hospitality at Gurung and Tamang villages.
Recharge on a fully supported trek with three hearty meals per day.
Savour the scenery at a comfortable pace with ample acclimatisation days built in.
Immerse yourself in Kathmandu.
27 breakfasts, 24 lunches and 24 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$1250airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 28 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditionsaccommodation at the Radisson Hotel in Kathmanduflight to Lukla included25kgs luggage allowanceexpert bilingual guideexpedition medical kitsafety equipment including high altitude chamber and satellite phonethe use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)climbing pack including ice axe, crampons, harness and helmetsouvenir World Expeditions kit bagall park entrance fees and trekking permitsporters to carry all personal and group equipment and porter's insuranceaccommodation in our fully serviced wilderness campsitesWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we cannot match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Group Size: 6 - 12.
Mountaineering & technical pass crossings.
This stage of our GHT trek begins on the spectacular trail to the Gokyo valley for views of Mt Everest (8848m) from Gokyo Ri and crossing the stunning Renjo La. The challenging approach to the glaciated Tashi Labsta Pass (5760m) from Thame is as magnificent as it is demanding but the effort is rewarded with fantastic mountain vistas. After crossing two immense glaciers the descent of the Rolwaling valley through picturesque Sherpa villages is a great introduction for the equally hospitable Gurung and Tamang villages. The final challenge is a section of wild ridge-top rhododendron forests before descending to the Last Resort and transferring by road to Kathmandu. During this trek there will be sections where the trail is very rugged or ill-defined. Space in some camp sites will also be very limited. It may be necessary to make changes to the itinerary at any time due to unforeseen circumstances such as adverse weather, snow or trail conditions, river water levels, or group movement. Your trip leader will advise any changes should this occur. All participants on the GHT should be flexible and open minded. The GHT should be seen as exploratory in the true sense of the word.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 February 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans