the Endless Shores - Summer 2021
From 17/12/2021 to 01/04/2022
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services.
You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to safari jeep and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight.
Day 1 - Welcome to Wellington. On arrival at Wellington International Airport you'll be driven by complimentary transfer to your hotel. Spend some time at leisure to relax or explore on your own. This evening, meet your Travelling Concierge and get to know your fellow travellers during your Welcome Dinner.(Dinner with Wine)
Day 2 - Wellington at leisure. Explore Wellington at leisure. Perhaps visit Weta Workshop, home of the creative wizards behind The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies or learn about New Zealand's history and culture on a visit to Te Papa, New Zealand's incredible national museum and art gallery.(Breakfast)
Day 3 - Wellington to Hawke's Bay. Travel through the dairy farming land of Manawatu to Napier in Hawke's Bay. In the evening, enjoy a wine tasting and dinner at Craggy Range Winery, one of the region's world-famous wineries.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 4 - Exploring Napier. Enjoy a relaxed start before venturing out to explore the surrounding area. Join a local guide for a vintage car tour of the city and see the varying art deco architecture, the style in which Napier was rebuilt after a devastating Earthquake in 1931.(Buffet Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 5 - Geothermal Rotorua. Travel past Lake Taupo, the largest lake in New Zealand, then it's on to Rotorua where on arrival a sightseeing tour offers the chance to take in views of Lake Rotorua. At Waimangu Volcanic Valley, you'll experience spectacular volcanic craters, hot water springs, beautiful geothermal features, rare and unusual plant life, brilliantly coloured micro biology and a wide array of birds.(Breakfast)
Day 6 - The Sights of Rotorua. Your first stop is Redwoods Treewalk, which consists of 21 suspension bridges traversing between 22 Californian Coastal Redwoods. It provides a unique view of the native undergrowth below from up to 20 metres above the ground, and with a 553-metre-long walk there is plenty of time to appreciate the beauty of the forest. Continue to Rainbow Springs Nature Park, where you'll discover the native beauty around the crystal clear mineral water springs. Take a behind-the-scenes tour through a working kiwi nursery and hatchery dedicated to the conservation of the national icon. The rest of the afternoon is free for you to continue exploring at your leisure or perhaps relax at your state-of-the-art hotel. This evening, savour the unique flavours of a M?ori H?ng? feast, a meal cooked in the ground using geothermal steam, followed by a traditional concert, at the Tamaki Maori Village.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 7 - Waitomo and Auckland. Being your day with a dazzling show during an exclusive five-star Eco Glowworm experience at Caveworld, Waitomo. During your five-star, exclusively guided, Eco Glowworm experience, admire the magical subterranean world of Waitomo Cave. Later in New Zealand's largest city, Auckland, embark on an afternoon sightseeing tour before having the rest of the day at your leisure to enjoy the city as you wish. Toast your travels at your Celebration Dinner in the company of a former New Zealand All Black rugby player.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 8 - Farewell Auckland. After breakfast, transfer to Auckland Airport for your onward flight.(Breakfast) Exceptional Dining Hawke's Bay: Indulge in dinner with matching wines at Craggy Range Winery, one of the region's world-famous wineries. Rotorua: Gather round for a feast of succulent meats and vegetables, cooked in a H?ngi and prepared using the traditional M?ori method of cooking over geothermal steam coming from the earth. Auckland: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner with a former All Black rugby player. You'll be regaled with fascinating stories about his time spent on a champion team. Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW). Journey Highlights Wellington: See the sights of New Zealand's capital during your orientation. Napier: Take a guided tour of the Art Deco city of Napier in a vintage car. Hawke's Bay: Take your morning of leisure to explore the beautiful area of Hawke's Bay. Rotorua: Learn about the city of Rotorua when you embark on a sightseeing tour. Rotorua: Visit the Rainbow Springs Nature Park to see a working kiwi nursery and hatchery and learn more about the conservation of this national creature. Rotorua: During your visit to Redwoods - The TreeWalk, enjoy the unique perspective from 12 metres above the ground. Rotorua: Experience volcanic crater lakes, hot springs, geothermal features, rare and unusual plant life and brilliantly coloured micro biology. Waitomo: Discover the native glowworms, fascinating, bright creatures of Footwhistle Cave, with your Local Expert. Auckland: Enjoy a sightseeing tour around the city of Auckland. Luxury Hotels Wellington: Forming part of an exclusive collection of luxury hotels, the vintage-inspired Sofitel Wellington places you in the heart of the city near lush botanical gardens, stately parliamentary buildings and a collection of museums. Hawke's Bay: Porters Boutique Hotel is a privately owned, boutique hotel that delivers a luxurious experience.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.