Okavango Delta & Deserts (From April 2021)(Twin Share Room,Start Kasane, End Windhoek)
From 29/09/2021 to 26/03/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Wed 29 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021Sold OutFrom$4,181*
Oct Wed 13 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021Sold OutFrom$4,181*
Oct Wed 27 2021 to Nov Sat 06 2021Sold OutFrom$4,181*
Nov Wed 24 2021 to Dec Sat 04 2021Sold OutFrom$4,181*
Dec Wed 08 2021 to Dec Sat 18 2021Sold OutFrom$4,181*
Dec Wed 22 2021 to Jan Sat 01 2022Sold OutFrom$4,181*
Jan Wed 05 2022 to Jan Sat 15 2022Sold OutFrom$4,199*
Feb Wed 02 2022 to Feb Sat 12 2022Sold OutFrom$4,199*
Feb Wed 16 2022 to Feb Sat 26 2022Sold OutFrom$4,199*
Mar Wed 02 2022 to Mar Sat 12 2022Sold OutFrom$4,199*
Mar Wed 16 2022 to Mar Sat 26 2022AvailableFrom$4,199*
It's all about mother nature in this part of the world and we've got you covered with luxe lodges nestled in the heart of adventure, as well as pre-erected safari tents with mattresses and proper linen.
Some lodges have swimming pools to take a refreshing dip, some have buffets to indulge in, and all of them are framed by some of the most spectacular scenery you've ever seen.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows his way across these wild landscapes.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Kasane to Makgadikgadi Salt Pans Dumela Botswana! We start our adventure in the town of Kasane and head south to Gweta Lodge on the edge of the Makgadikgadi Salt pans.Opt to cruise the salt pans in open safari vehicles in search of a meerkat colony while getting some funky perspective photos in one of the largest salt flats in the world. Tonights treat is sundower drinks under an icon of Botswana before retiring to the lodge for dinner and drinks at the bar.
Day 2 - Makgadikgadi Pans to Okavango Delta We will say goodbye to the pans (for now) and head on to the wildlife haven that is the Okavango DeltaOur minds already blown by this unique natural landscape, it's off to the Okavango Delta, where we'll take an awe-inspiring game drive before settling into our exclusive Contiki Safari Camp. We'll be greeted with luxe two person dome tents - pre-erected of course - with stretchers, mattresses and linen. Dinner? How about a campfire meal as we swap tales under a starswept sky?
Day 3 - Okavango Delta Get your David Attenborough voice on, we are in the heart of Africa's iconic wildlife filming paradise. This sprawling wetland is home to some of Africa's most incredible species and we will start searching for them after a quick bite to eat and we're off on an early morning game drive in the Okavango Delta in hopes of spotting elephants, hippos and if we're lucky, some predators. We'll head back to camp for a tasty lunch and siesta. Chill in the camp or opt for a Mokoro boat trip along the gorgeous waterways of the delta. In the afternoon we're back on another jaw-dropping game drive before our traditional campfire dinner. The day isn't over, though - not even close.This evening we have a once in a lifetime opportunity - a night drive in the bush with spotlights seeking out elusive nocturnal animals you can't find during the day.
Day 4 - Okavango Delta to Maun After breakfast it's time for another morning game drive - eyes peeled for elephants - before we head to Maun and our lodge for the night.This afternoon opt to soar over the delta on a helicopter for peerless views of the wildlife below, as you hover just meters above the waterways.This evening you can choose to experience a dinner and show, with young people from the local community performing on the theme of conservation.
Day 5 - Maun to Windhoek Today we are traversing two countries as we leave Botswana and head into Namibia. We will cross the border and get into Windhoek this evening. After which we head straight into town for our first Namibian dinner together at the legendary Joe's Beerhouse, sampling some of Namibia's cuisine.
Day 6 - Windhoek to Sossusvlei After a hearty breakfast and sleep-in we on the road together, seeing this beautiful country and hearing about its stories until we check into our lodge tonight. We have an included buffet dinner after the long drive day.
Day 7 - Sossusvlei to Swakopmund We're up early today as we want to explore the desert before it gets too hot! Today we get to discover Sossusvleiby taking the iconic shots of Deadvlei and wander around Big Daddy sand dune.We then hit the road again and make our way down to the German coastal town of Swakopmund.
Day 8 - Swakopmund Swakopmund is our adventurers paradise as we explore both the ocean and surrounding desert. We start on a marine boat cruise looking out for seals, dolphins, pelicans and more as we slurp on fresh oysters and champagne. This afternoon we hit the dunes to try out some dune Quad biking and sand boarding in the world's oldest desert - Namib Desert. We will end off the day with a dinner in town reminiscing the days activities.
Day 9 - Swakopmund to Etosha We leave the coast behind us and head inland to visit an indigenous bushmen village. Here, the bushmen will welcome us into their lives, show us how they've lived in these harsh desert conditions and involve us in their daily activities. From here we head up to Etosha for our included dinner and eagerly await the next days' game drives.
Day 10 - Etosha We're up early for our first Namibian game drive in Etosha! The Etosha Pan is so large it can be seen from space, but it's the natural waterholes lining the edge that attract the wildlife (and therefore us) to them. From the big cats to desert-adapted antelope, the wildlife viewing experience here is like no where else on Earth.During the heat of day, relax at the pool or sit at the waterhole watching wildlife come and go before opting to go on another afternoon Etosha Game drive. Tonight we treat ourselves to another buffet dinner on our last night together.
Day 11 - Etosha to Windhoek After breakfast, we drive back down to Windhoek to catch the afternoon flights back home, saying goodbye to new friends but cherishing our lifelong memories. Okavango Delta Morning Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in Game-Viewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Afternoon Game Drive of the Okavango Delta in Game-Viewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Night Drive in the Okavango Delta in Game-Viewer Vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Sousslevei to Swakopmund Explore 'Big Daddy' and see the petrified trees in Death Valley Swakopmund to Etosha Bushman Living Museum (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience) Etosha Take a morning game drive through the epic salt pan of Etosha National Park
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans