BreakFree Directors Studio + McLaren Wine Tasting Tour
BreakFree Directors Studio
Boutique hotel situated in the heart of Adelaide City, offering comfortable Adelaide accommodation at an affordable price. Located within close proximity to the thriving central business district and major Adelaide city attractions, BreakFree Directors Studios is suited to both business and leisure travellers. Adelaide city's vibrant entertainment and dining precincts are a short stroll away boasting a multicultural choice of quality restaurants, bars and a taste of the famed Adelaide nightlife. For shopping enthusiasts, an array of shopping temptations await including Chinatown, The Central Market and the popular Rundle Mall. For those that wish to immerse in the exquisite collection of cultural experiences available in Adelaide, BreakFree Directors Studio is located close to the Art Gallery of South Australia, The South Australian Museum and State Library. BreakFree Directors Studios offer guests a choice of studio and hotel rooms in 2 separate buildings, comfortably furnished and superior friendly service. Located approximately 15 minutes drive from Adelaide airport and close to the local transport.
McLaren Wine Tasting & Coast Tour
Climb aboard a stylish 20-seat coaster and sit back, relax and enjoy the short and incredibly scenic drive through the beautiful Adelaide Hills en route to the iconic wine tasting region of McLaren Vale.
Once in McLaren Vale, your first stop is the stunning Chapel Hill Winery. Have your taste buds primed and your camera poised as your host at Chapel Hill tantalizes you with a wonderful structured wine tasting experience in their picturesque cellar door.
From Chapel Hill, it's on to the Main Street of McLaren Vale. Here you'll have some free time, and what you do with it is up to you. Enjoy a taste or two of wine at Hardy Tintara's Cellar door, perhaps a cleansing beer, or simply grab a coffee and watch the world go by. Alternatively, you could use your time gathering some souvenirs of the sweet variety by visiting the fabulous Almond Train, an old converted train carriage offering every variety of Almond imaginable. And if that's not enough, pop into the Iconic Aussie Fruchocs chocolate factory and pick-out a selection of sweet gifts.
It's time now to climb back on board before we take the short drive to our next winery, the quaint Shingleback Winery. On this incredibly relaxed tasting, you'll enjoy a structured tasting of Shingleback's finest wines and if you're peckish, you can purchase a cheeseboard to enjoy with your wine.
It's now time to hop back on the bus as we head back towards Adelaide. We're taking the scenic route so you can gaze out at the Adelaide Coastline as we journey towards our final featured destination of the day - Adelaide's beautiful seaside suburb of Glenelg.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 5 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.