Christmas Markets of Germany - Classic Group, Winter 2021 2022
From 21/11/2021 to 14/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Sun 21 2021 to Nov Sun 28 2021On RequestFrom$2,925*
Nov Sun 28 2021 to Dec Sun 05 2021availableFrom$2,925*
Nov Tue 30 2021 to Dec Tue 07 2021Sold OutFrom$3,120*
Dec Tue 07 2021 to Dec Tue 14 2021availableFrom$2,995*
Berlin: Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at a local restaurant in the heart of Berlin for a delightful Welcome Dinner, served with wine.
Dresden: At the Christmas Market, meet a stallholder and taste the local Christstollen with a glass of Glühwein.
Munich: Join your newfound friends for a festive Celebration Dinner with wine and good cheer!Dining Summary: 7 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)Christmas Markets: Experience the wonderment of the Christmas Markets of each city, some of the oldest in Europe.
Shop for local delicacies and drink the heartwarming Glühwein.
Keep an eye out for the Nuremberg Plum People and marvel at the Lepizig Christmas Pyramid.
Berlin: You Local Expert provides a tour of this vibrant city.
Drive along the Ku'Damm, passing the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and through Tiergarten to the Reichstag building.
See the Brandenburg Gate, State Opera House and visit Alexanderplatz.
Leipzig: Renowned for its musical and culinary delights, the Leipzig Christmas Market is one of the most beautiful in Germany, with around 250 stalls located on the city’s historic market square.
Enjoy its great traditions, which date back to the 15th century, on your orientation with your Travel Director.
Dresden: Your guided tour with a Local Expert shows you the Frauenkirche, the colossal 'Procession of the Dukes' mosaic, the cathedral, Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace.
You'll also learn about the traditional German Christmas Pyramids.
Nuremberg: In Nuremberg the Christkindlmarkt stalls are donned in traditional red and white cloth.
Surrounded by ancient ramparts and watchtowers, look out for the Nuremberg Plum People while you explore or shop for local treats such as Rostbratwürste, Lebkuchen or Glühwein on your orientation with your Travel Director.
Rothenburg ob der Tauber: Fortified by ancient walls, picturesque and unspoiled, Rothenburg ob der Tauber is a fairytale come true at any time of year.
It dazzles in December, with its 500-year-old Reiterlesmarkt lending a festive air to the cobbled streets and medieval buildings.
Munich: See Feldherrnhalle in the Odeonsplatz, the Palace of the Dukes of Wittelsbach, the English Garden, the Hofbräuhaus, St.
Peter's Church and the famous Marienplatz.
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseasEnjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroomPersonal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentaryWe carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel doorHotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currencyWe also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotelsStay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destinationIf your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled timesIf your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Day Day 2 - The Spirit of Berlin Join your Local Expert to see the highlights of Berlin. Your exploration includes the Brandenburg Gate, State Opera House, remnants of the Berlin Wall, Unter den Linden and the restored Reichstag Building. Later on, feel free to soak up the Weihnachtszauber, or Christmas magic, at the Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin’s most magnificent square, framed by the Concert Hall and near identical French and German cathedrals.(Breakfast)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 12 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans