The Golden Ring - Classic Group, 2021
From 29/08/2021 to 30/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Sun 29 2021 to Sep Thu 02 2021Sold OutFrom$2,605*
Sep Sun 12 2021 to Sep Thu 16 2021On RequestFrom$2,605*
Sep Sun 26 2021 to Sep Thu 30 2021availableFrom$2,605*
Yaroslavl: In Yaroslavl, a delicious dinner is served.
Suzdal: Dine like a local as you enjoy an authentic lunch with a meal typical of the region.
Dining Summary: 4 Breakfast (B), 3 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)Suzdal: Choose between meeting an Orthodox priest and learning about the ancient art of icon painting.
Alternatively, join your Local Expert to visit the Monastery of the Saviour St.
Vladimir: Bring home your own version of the famous Russian souvenir after learning from a professional artist in a special Matryoshka dollmaking workshop.
Sergiev Posad : The main attraction is the famous Holy Trinity-St.
Among the colourful collection of churches here, visit the Assumption and Holy Trinity cathedrals.
Rostov the Great: Explore the ivory towered Kremlin and the Museum of Enamel.
Yarosavl: Visit the green-domed Church of Elijah the Prophet and the Holy Transfiguration Monastery.
Kostroma: During an orientation with your Travel Director see the fabulous Epiphany Cathedral.
Vladimir: See the Golden Gate and visit the five-domed Assumption Cathedral.
See the carved stone walls of the Cathedral of St.
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseasPersonal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentaryWe carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel doorHotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currencyWe also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotelsStay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destinationYou may purchase transfers from/to Moscow's Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo airports on arrival and departure days, or when additional night accommodation has been booked through Insight VacationsAlternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport.
Day 1 - At 07:45 meet your Travel Director at the Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow and depart for Sergiev Posad. Visit some of the colourful churches of the Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra. Journey to Rostov-the-Great and explore its ivory towered Kremlin and the Museum of Enamel. Continue to Yaroslavl where a delicious dinner is served at a riverside restaurant.(Dinner with Wine)
Day 2 - During your sightseeing of Yaroslavl, see the domed Church of Elijah the Prophet and the Holy Transfiguration Monastery.Travel to Kostroma to see the fabulous Trinity Cathedral. Continue to charming Suzdal.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 3 - Explore Suzdal with Insight Choice. Choose between meeting an Orthodox priest and learn about the ancient art of icon painting or alternatively, visit the Monastery of the Saviour St. Ethimius.Dine like a local as you enjoy an authentic Home-hosted lunch with a meal typical of the region.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)
Day 4 - Journey to Vladimir to see the carved stone walls of the Cathedral of St. Demetrius, and visit the Museum of Crystal and Varnished Miniatures. Visit a Matryoska Doll making workshop and try your hand to decorate your own.Return to Moscow where you are at leisure for the rest of the day.(Breakfast)
Day 5 - Departure transfers will arrive at Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport at 05:00, 08:00 and 11:00 and at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport at 05:00, 10:00 and 13:00.(Breakfast)
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 12 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans