Top End Discovery Getaway
Mantra On The Esplanade Darwin
Mantra on the Esplanade is located in the heart of Darwin's CBD, overlooking the sparkling Darwin Harbour and warm Arafura Sea. The hotel is a perfect base to experience Darwin's multicultural and indigenous heritage, natural wonders and Darwin city's local tourist attractions.
Apartments boast large private balconies from which to enjoy the top end's famous sunsets along with fully-equipped kitchen, laundry and bathroom facilities. The property also features an outdoor pool and spa. Finz Restaurant and Bar is also conveniently located within the hotel and serves up leisurely breakfast, casual and business lunches and al a carte dinner daily.
Offering a range of premium guest services and facilities, Mantra on the Esplanade is an ideal accommodation choice for travellers wishing to explore Darwin and the Northern Territory and is also perfectly suited to business travellers within Darwin's CBD and business hub.
Litchfield National Park Waterfalls Tour
Litchfield National Park contains several types of typical Top End habitats including lush monsoon forests, termite mounds, unusual rock formations, waterfalls and cascades. The park encloses much of the spectacular Tabletop Range, which is a wide sandstone plateau mostly surrounded by cliffs. During the green season four major waterfalls thunder from the cliffs to tropical rock pools many metres below. During the dry season, the waterfalls flow more gently, making the waterholes the perfect spot for a cool dip. The Parks traditional owners are the Wagait Aboriginal people, many of whom live in the area.
We follow the Stuart Highway via the township of Batchelor to Litchfield National Park where we will visit the main falls. First stop is Florence Falls, where you have the opportunity for a scenic and interpretive bush and monsoon vine forest walk. There is also the chance for a swim by making your way down the stairs to the plunge pool below. Travel on to Tolmer Falls for a magnificent view of the water cascading down to the deep waterhole at the base of the falls. Finally we visit Wangi Falls, with its large crystal clear pool, another relaxing spot for a swim. On the way back to Darwin we make a stop in at Howard Spring Nature Park, where you will have the chance to feed the Barramundi & Turtles. A great day for taking many fascinating photos, including the amazing stand of termite mounds. Lunch is included today.
Big Croc Feed Experience
Crocosaurus Cove now gives you the opportunity to get behind the scenes and participate in feeding one of the worlds most deadliest predators, the Saltwater crocodile. The 1.5 hours fully guided tour with our experienced reptile handlers includes an introduction to the Worlds largest display of Australian reptiles, hold some of the most unique critters of the Top End, learn more about the seasons, the land and the reptiles of the region, look down the jaws of some of the largest Saltwater crocodiles on the planet and participate in the big croc feed show, express entry to the Fishing for Crocs platform & full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove.
Charles Darwin Sunset Cruise
Our Sunset Cruise aboard the Charles Darwin takes place on our Bridge deck (Second level) in full air-conditioned comfort. Guests also have access to the Sun Deck (Third, top deck) where the best views of Darwins famous Sunset are experienced. This two and a half-hour cruise includes a great commentary on the harbour and Darwins great history. There is a licensed bar onboard with great priced drinks to enjoy.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au. In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. Travel insurance and Captain's Package do not count towards the total travel value that will attract a discount. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.