Tanna Volcano Safari
Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Tanna including prepaid taxes.
8 nights accommodation at the 3-star White Grass Ocean Resort & Spa in an Oceanview Bure.
Tropical breakfast daily.
Wi-Fi in all bures and lounge/bar area.
Tanna Volcano Safari.
Choice of two of the following tours: Louniel Surf Beach & Waterfall Safari OR Lowinio Custom Village Tour OR Black Magic & Kava Tasting OR Tanna Highlights with Giant Banyan Tree.
Daily guided snorkeling tour to Turtle Reef.
Use of snorkelling equipment, bikes, sea kayaks, lawn tennis, pitch 'n' putt golf, volleyball, badminton, pentanque, croquet.
Late check out (subject to availability).
Use of snorkelling equipment, mountain bikes, sea kayaks, volley ball, badminton, petanque, croquet & pitch 'n' putt golf.
Vanuatu Tourism Levy.
Airport meet & greet.
Return airport transfers.
Reduced rates - SAVE up to $330*.
Mt Yasur is one of the most well-known volcanoes of Vanuatu and one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Take a trek up to the crater's edge and see for yourself this natural powerWhite Grass Ocean Resort & Spa is a charming boutique resort offering 18 ocean view bures set in tropical gardens and located on a secluded coral cove with a private beach offering some of Vanuatu's best snorkelling. The restaurant takes in magnificent sea vistas and breathtaking sunsets. Guests can relax by the pool, in the spa or simply at the bar or on the terrace enjoying locally produced cuisine. Guests can also utilise the newly opened Nabisa Day Spa for some pampering. As the signature resort on Tanna, White Grass boasts the islands only dive operation and is the perfect base to visit the famous Volcano and a multitude of tours and surrounding attractions.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.