Wild West Cowboys and Buffalos - End Denver
From 28/05/2022 to 25/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sat 28 2022 to Jun Sun 05 2022AvailableFrom$4,804*
Jun Sat 04 2022 to Jun Sun 12 2022AvailableFrom$5,035*
Jun Sat 11 2022 to Jun Sun 19 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Jun Sat 18 2022 to Jun Sun 26 2022AvailableFrom$5,035*
Jun Sat 25 2022 to Jul Sun 03 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Jul Sat 02 2022 to Jul Sun 10 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Jul Sat 09 2022 to Jul Sun 17 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Sun 24 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Jul Sat 23 2022 to Jul Sun 31 2022AvailableFrom$5,035*
Aug Sat 13 2022 to Aug Sun 21 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Aug Sat 20 2022 to Aug Sun 28 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Sep Sat 03 2022 to Sep Sun 11 2022AvailableFrom$4,795*
Sep Sat 17 2022 to Sep Sun 25 2022AvailableFrom$4,725*
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Kickoff Party.
1 Regional Dinner.
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
All transport and transfers shown.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - Start Your Travels In Salt Lake City Saddle up for a Wild West family adventure starting with a relaxing afternoon together in Salt Lake City before meeting your travel buckeroos for a rootin' tootin' evening Kick-off Party with your Travel Director.
Day 2 - Adventure On The Oregon Trail Put on your cowboy hats, pull up your boots and get ready to make memories that will last a lifetime. Follow trails blazed by rugged mountain men centuries ago, stopping at the Oregon Trail Center in Montpelier to get a glimpse into the thrills and challenges of the Old Trail. Enjoy lunch in a covered wagon before travelling to the Old West town of Jackson. Walk through the town's famous landmark arch of tangled elk antlers and step back in time as you explore the Town Square with its Western boardwalks, craft boutiques and ice cream shops--all surrounded by the majestic Rockies. This evening, enjoy a Regional Dinner.
Day 3 - Enjoy Blue Skies On A Western Homestead Family fun awaits every day of this trip and today is no exception. If the season is right, today is your chance to get out on the water for some adventures. Rise early to float down the Snake River on an optional^, scenic wilderness float trip. It's the most relaxing way to experience the river as you learn about the history, geology, and wildlife from an expert. guide. Later, discover dramatic shimmering peaks of the Teton range rising above alpine forests and lakes in iconic Grand Teton National Park. Travel onward to your Stays With Stories overnight nestled in the mountains of the Bridger-Teton National Forest at Togwotee Mountain Lodge. Built in 1923 and once a Native American trading spot, you'll feast on a classic Western dinner before cozying up in their log-cabin style rooms before another big day in the fresh mountain air.
Day 4 - Roam The Wyoming Wilderness Giddy up cowboys and cowgirls. This morning is your choice: saddle up and go on a one-hour horseback trail ride through the Bridger-Teton National Forest, keeping an eye out for wildlife as you trot through the breathtaking scenery. If you'd rather get on the water, more wildlife and nature await on a whitewater raft trip^. Tonight, we stay inside the UNESCO-listed Yellowstone National Park, where, from western-themed furnishings to massive stone fireplaces to a national historic landmark, each lodge has its own unique setting and atmosphere. You'll not only stay conveniently right in the park but feel good about your visit knowing that all Yellowstone National Park Lodges are stewards of the park, keeping a focus on preserving it for future generations.
Day 5 - Enjoy Wonderous Yellowstone National Park Discover Yellowstone's astounding wonders--the thundering Yellowstone Falls, brilliantly colored hot springs, bubbling mud pools and hissing steam vents. The highlight is a visit to Old Faithful, which has been spouting steam water regularly for thousands of years. Do you know how to locate a bear or tell what it's been eating? Enjoy a stroll around the boardwalks of Yellowstone and learn the answer, plus even more cool facts about the park's abundance of wildlife.
Day 6 - Immerse Into The Culture Of The Old West Tip your Stetson to "Buffalo Bill" in his hometown of Cody and get a glimpse into the Spirit of the American West at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West. Delve into culture of the cowboy, the role of the firearm in the early days and the culture and art of the Indigenous Peoples of the Great Plains.
Day 7 - Venture Into Rapid City After a hearty breakfast, your journey continues on to South Dakota and the Crazy Horse Memorial. Gaze at the towering tribute to legendary Lakota leader Crazy Horse being carved into the mountain and learn how your visit helps to preserve the culture of his people. The evening is yours to explore in Rapid City. Or consider an optional trip to the Mount Rushmore Lighting Ceremony, a chance to see one of America's most famous landmarks from a different perspective.
Day 8 - Encounter The Traditions Of Black Hills Today, head for the famous Black Hills of South Dakota to view the giant faces of former American presidents etched in the stone cliffs of Mount Rushmore. This evening, join your fellow adventurers at a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience and Farewell Dinner featuring your guide Stephen Yellowhawk (or another tribe member).
Day 9 - Depart Denver Travel to Denver, where you can extend your stay or transfer to Denver International Airport for your flight home. Sightseeing Highlights Visit the Oregon Trail Center in Montpelier, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Cody, the Black Hills, Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience Meet Stephen Yellowhawk and discover the history of his tribe during a festive evening of dance and song. Stays With Stories Built in 1923 and once a Native American trading spot nestled in the mountains of the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans