Rhythm & Alps, 4 Days
Only on 29 December 2021
3 nights accommodation - Luxury Glamping.
2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner.
Kick off the festivities with a BBQ dinner at Wanaka's Cardrona Hotel.
Private Showcase Performance from Festival artist.
2-day Pass to Rhythm & Alps Festival.
VIP Administration - Get access to VIP bar & viewing area.
Day 1 Queenstown to Wanaka. Welcome New Year's revellers to the adventure capital of the world, and boy are you in a for a treat. The next few days are all about keeping your dancing feet happy and your adrenaline levels fully topped up. You ready? Good, because tonight you'll be meeting up with your Trip Manager and fellow NYE party heads! The next two days are full of incredible line-ups, spectacular stage designs and all the festival LOLs. But don't wait 'til the festival starts to feel like a celeb, because your VIP treatment begins tonight! We hope you've worked up an appetite with all that travelling today, because this evening you'll feast out on a kiwi BBQ at the iconic Cardrona Hotel and get treated to a special showcase performance from one of the festival artists. You can now pick up your jaw from the floor.
Day 2 Wanaka. Wake up and get stuck into your included breakfast. Then head out and watch some of best bands & DJ's at new Zealand's finest music festival. Party the night away in spectacular fashion, but remember to save a little energy for the big night ahead tomorrow.
Day 3 Wanaka. Oh hello the best day/night of the year. Today you'll be kept busy running between stages, munching down tasty festival food and generally rolling around loving life. And then tonight, the main event - as the clock strikes 12, watch the sky come alive with fireworks, and feel pretty chuffed that you're sharing this moment with all new pals.
Day 4 Wanaka to Queenstown. Our festival fun has come to an end, and after a hearty breakfast it's time to head back to Queenstown. Our trip ends on arrival back in the adventure capital of the world - Queenstown. We'll say our sad goodbyes, but this city is now your oyster for the rest of the day. Happy New Year!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans