Heritage & Holy Land - 8 Days
From 2021-11-04 to 2022-03-03
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Thu 04 2021 to Nov Thu 11 2021AvailableFrom$2,965*
Nov Thu 11 2021 to Nov Thu 18 2021AvailableFrom$2,965*
Nov Thu 18 2021 to Nov Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$2,965*
Nov Thu 25 2021 to Dec Thu 02 2021AvailableFrom$2,965*
Dec Thu 02 2021 to Dec Thu 09 2021AvailableFrom$2,965*
Dec Thu 09 2021 to Dec Thu 16 2021AvailableFrom$2,965*
Dec Thu 16 2021 to Dec Thu 23 2021AvailableFrom$2,965*
Dec Thu 23 2021 to Dec Thu 30 2021AvailableFrom$3,165*
Dec Thu 30 2021 to Jan Thu 06 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Jan Thu 06 2022 to Jan Thu 13 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Jan Thu 13 2022 to Jan Thu 20 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Jan Thu 20 2022 to Jan Thu 27 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Jan Thu 27 2022 to Feb Thu 03 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Feb Thu 03 2022 to Feb Thu 10 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Feb Thu 10 2022 to Feb Thu 17 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Feb Thu 17 2022 to Feb Thu 24 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Feb Thu 24 2022 to Mar Thu 03 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Mar Thu 03 2022 to Mar Thu 10 2022AvailableFrom$2,965*
Breakfast daily and 6 dinners.
7 nights 4 star hotels.
Touring - Jaffa, Caesarea, Megiddo, Galilee Miracle Sites, Nazareth, Beit Shean, Masada, Qumran Caves, Jerusalem, Ein Karem and Bethlehem.
Entrance fees for all included sightseeing.
Cable car ride in Masada, for views of the Dead Sea.
Services of local guides for scheduled sightseeing.
Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8.
All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles.
This coach tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go.
You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day.
Day 1 - Tel Aviv Thursday. Arrival Ben Gurion Airport and included transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy the dynamic city of Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean your way.
Renowned for its hedonistic nightlife, this dynamic city also offers beautiful beaches, art galleries and markets. And with a variety of trendy bistros, high-end restaurants and delicious street food stalls, there's plenty to choose from, for dinner.
Day 2 - Tiberias Tel Aviv - Jaffa - Tiberias. A short drive brings us to Jaffa, an ancient port where we enjoy a walking tour of the picturesque fortified town, see the House of Simon, the Tanner and marvel at the hilltop views. Continuing north along the coast we visit Caesarea, one of the great cities of antiquity and Megiddo, the location of many ancient battles, and the city referred to in the book of Revelation as ‘Armageddon’. Here we explore the archaeological ruins before continuing to the Sea of Galilee and historic Tiberias, where Jesus lived and preached.
Day 3 - Galilee Tiberias. Today we visit Capernaum, an ancient fishing village and the centre of Jesus’ ministry. In Tabgha, the site where Christ miraculously fed the 5,000, we see the wonderful mosaic floor of the Church of Multiplication before continuing to the Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus preached the ‘Sermon on the Mount’. Ascending to the rocky plateau of the Golan Heights we enjoy panoramic views of the rugged peaks of Mount Hermon with the green pastoral Huleh Valley stretching out below. The Golan Heights is a disputed territory, and our guides will be politically neutral for the duration of our touring in this part of Israel.
This afternoon, we will continue to the source of the river Jordan, Banias, where Jesus took his disciples to reveal his true purpose. We'll then make our way to the southern part of the Sea of Galilee and to the Yardenit Baptismal Site, before we return to Tiberias for our overnight stay.
Day 4 - Nazareth Tiberias - Jerusalem. First stop today is Cana to visit the Wedding Church where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water into wine. We continue on to Nazareth, the city where Jesus spent his childhood, where we visit the Church of Annunciation, Mary’s Well and Joseph’s Church. Passing through the Jordan Valley we reach the ancient synagogue of Beit Alpha, located at the foot of the northern slopes of the Gilboa Mountains, it has one of the most well preserved and beautiful mosaics in Israel. We end the day in Jerusalem.
Day 5 - Dead Sea Jerusalem - Dead Sea (West Bank) - Jerusalem. An excursion today takes us to the remarkable scenery of the Dead Sea and Masada, a UNESCO-listed fortress situated on an isolated cliff in the Judean Desert. We ascend by cable car to the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans. Here, we visit the excavations of King Herod’s Palace, the synagogue and bathhouse. The site also offers spectacular views of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea. We’ll also see the Qumran Caves located in the West Bank where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered and enjoy floating in the salty, mineral-rich waters (weather permitting) before heading back to Jerusalem.
Day 6-7 - Jerusalem We discover new Jerusalem on day 6, starting with the official memorial site of Yad Vashem, a sprawling complex dedicated to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust. After paying our respects we head to Ein Karem, a picturesque village where John the Baptist was born. Spend some time in the Israel Museum visiting the Shrine of the Book, which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls, and a detailed model of Jerusalem from the time of the Second Temple. Passing the Knesset (House of Parliament) and the campus of the Hebrew University we make our way to Bethlehem in the West Bank where we visit Rachel’s Tomb and the Church of the Nativity. Then, we return to Jerusalem for the night. Travel today and tomorrow is within the West Bank.
On day 7 we start with the spectacular panoramic views from Mt. Scopus before a stop is made at the Mount of Olives, the site where Jesus first gave the Lord’s Prayer. We explore the Garden of Gethsemane before heading to the Old City where we see the Western Wall, the Temple Mount, Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Just outside of the Old City is Mount Zion with the traditional tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper.
Day 8 - Bethlehem Thursday. Jerusalem - breakfast. Today marks the end of our tour. After hotel check out, transfer to the Ben Gurion Airport to meet your onward flight. If you would like to stay on and further explore, we can arrange post accommodation, please enquire.
For information about visas, top travel tips and much more, take a look through our travel guide.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans