Biblical Lands - 8 Days
From 2021-10-11 to 2022-02-28
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Mon 11 2021 to Oct Mon 18 2021Sold OutFrom$2,765*
Nov Mon 01 2021 to Nov Mon 08 2021Limited AvailabilityFrom$2,765*
Nov Mon 08 2021 to Nov Mon 15 2021AvailableFrom$2,765*
Nov Mon 15 2021 to Nov Mon 22 2021AvailableFrom$2,765*
Nov Mon 22 2021 to Nov Mon 29 2021AvailableFrom$2,765*
Nov Mon 29 2021 to Dec Mon 06 2021AvailableFrom$2,765*
Dec Mon 06 2021 to Dec Mon 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,765*
Dec Mon 13 2021 to Dec Mon 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,765*
Dec Mon 27 2021 to Jan Mon 03 2022AvailableFrom$2,955*
Jan Mon 03 2022 to Jan Mon 10 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Jan Mon 10 2022 to Jan Mon 17 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Jan Mon 17 2022 to Jan Mon 24 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Jan Mon 24 2022 to Jan Mon 31 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Jan Mon 31 2022 to Feb Mon 07 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Feb Mon 07 2022 to Feb Mon 14 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Feb Mon 14 2022 to Feb Mon 21 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Feb Mon 21 2022 to Feb Mon 28 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Feb Mon 28 2022 to Mar Mon 07 2022AvailableFrom$2,765*
Breakfast daily and 6 dinners.
7 nights 4 star hotels.
Touring - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Beit Shean, Nazareth, Galilee, Acre, Haifa and Caesarea.
Entrance fees for all included sightseeing .
Services of local guides for scheduled sightseeing.
Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8.
All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles.
This coach tour is operated in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go.
You will join travellers from a number of different operators, some staying in different hotels for sightseeing each day.
Day 1 - Tel Aviv Monday. Welcome to Israel and the start of your Biblical adventure. We’ll be there to meet you at Ben Gurion Airport and transfer you to our hotel in greater Jerusalem (West Bank). The remainder of today is at your leisure.
Day 2 - Jerusalem Jerusalem (West Bank). Begin the day with a trip to the Mount of Olives for impressive views of Jerusalem. See some of the world’s oldest olives trees at the Garden of Gethsemane and discover the glistening mosaics of the nearby Church of Agony.
Continue to the Israel Museum’s, Shrine of the Book to see the famous Dead Sea Scrolls and the beautifully renovated Model of the Herodian City of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple (515 BCE – 70 CE). Scattered over 45 acres of the Mount of Remembrance is Yad Vashem, a vast, landscaped complex with a fascinating museum and a dozen memorials built to honour the six million Jews who died during the Holocaust. We pay our respects and learn more about how this tragedy shaped the modern State of Israel. Later, we visit the picturesque village of Ein Karem, the birthplace of John the Baptist.
Day 3 - Bethlehem Jerusalem - Bethlehem - Jerusalem (West Bank). After breakfast today we head to the spectacular Old City through one of the fabled gates. Within its mighty walls we explore the renewed Jewish Quarter, the 2,000 year old Western Wall, Via Dolorosa – the route that Jesus is believed to have taken as he carried his cross to Calvary, and the Stations of the Cross ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the holiest Christian site in the Old City. We’ll also have time to wander the colourful bazaars and pick up some souvenirs.
Later, we make our way to Mount Zion to visit the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. This afternoon we visit Mahane Yehuda, this bustling market showcases incredible flavours, aromas and colours and is fantastically noisy and exciting place to explore.
Day 4 - Nazareth Jerusalem - Nazareth - Galilee. Leaving Jerusalem, we drive north via Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Continuing via the Jordan Valley we reach Beit Shean and explore the excavations of this beautiful Roman city. Afterwards we proceed to Nazareth and the Church of the Annunciation that dominates the city’s skyline. It’s the largest church in the Middle East and one of the Christian world’s most holy shrines. We’ll also visit Mary’s Well and then continue to Safed, the city of the Kabala in the northern district of Galilee, for a walk through the mystic alleys and the artists’ colony.
Day 5 - Galilee Galilee. This morning we drive to the Golan Heights, where we see the former fortifications and the Druze villages. The Golan Heights is a disputed territory, and our guides will be politically neutral for the duration of our touring in this part of Israel. Afterwards, we visit an Israeli vineyard for wine tasting. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, we'll learn about wine production and sample a collection of fine wines.
We continue past Banias, the source of the Jordan River, to the shores of the Sea of Galilee. Here, we’ll see Peter’s House and the ruins of the ancient synagogue in Capernaum, Mount Beatitudes, and Tabgha where the miracle of the Fish & Bread took place. After learning a little about the importance of Israel's diamond industry at a famed emporium, our day continues with a short tour of Tiberias, an ancient centre of Jewish learning. This afternoon an optional sailing trip across the Sea of Galilee is offered (book & pay locally).
Day 6 - Acre & Haifa Galilee - Tel Aviv. Driving west, we explore the medieval fortifications of Acre, a famous Crusader stronghold. In Haifa we’ll enjoy a tour of the Bahai Shrine, Persian Gardens and Mount Carmel for panoramic views of the city. Heading southwards to Caesarea we visit the Roman Theatre and Crusader Fortress before arriving in Tel Aviv, Israel’s dynamic party centre on the Mediterranean Coast.
Day 7 - Tel Aviv Tel Aviv. Today offers free time for you to enjoy Tel Aviv your way. Alternatively, you could opt to take a day trip to the Dead Sea to swim in the buoyant waters (book and pay locally).
Day 8 - Tel Aviv Monday. Our tour concludes today after breakfast. Included departure transfer to Ben Gurion Airport. If you would like to stay on and further explore, we can arrange post accommodation, please enquire.
For information about visas, top travel tips and much more, take a look through our travel guide.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans