Israel Explorer - 6 Days
From 2021-10-30 to 2023-01-14
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Sat 30 2021 to Nov Thu 04 2021Sold OutFrom$2,415*
Nov Sat 20 2021 to Nov Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$2,415*
Dec Sat 11 2021 to Dec Thu 16 2021AvailableFrom$2,415*
Jan Sat 22 2022 to Jan Thu 27 2022AvailableFrom$2,355*
Feb Sat 05 2022 to Feb Thu 10 2022AvailableFrom$2,355*
Mar Sat 05 2022 to Mar Thu 10 2022AvailableFrom$2,355*
Mar Sat 12 2022 to Mar Thu 17 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Mar Sat 26 2022 to Mar Thu 31 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Apr Sat 23 2022 to Apr Thu 28 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Apr Sat 30 2022 to May Thu 05 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
May Sat 21 2022 to May Thu 26 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
May Sat 28 2022 to Jun Thu 02 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Jun Sat 11 2022 to Jun Thu 16 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Jun Sat 25 2022 to Jun Thu 30 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Thu 21 2022AvailableFrom$2,355*
Jul Sat 23 2022 to Jul Thu 28 2022AvailableFrom$2,355*
Aug Sat 06 2022 to Aug Thu 11 2022AvailableFrom$2,355*
Aug Sat 27 2022 to Sep Thu 01 2022AvailableFrom$2,355*
Sep Sat 03 2022 to Sep Thu 08 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Sep Sat 17 2022 to Sep Thu 22 2022AvailableFrom$2,415*
Breakfast daily and 2 dinners.
5 nights 4 star hotels.
Touring - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Haifa, Caesarea and Jaffa.
Entrance fees for all included sightseeing.
Services of English-speaking tour guide on days 2, 3 and 5.
Ben Gurion Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 6.
All transfers and transportation in modern air-conditioned vehicles.
Excursion to Masada and the Dead Sea (in conjunction with other tourists - not solely On The Go, with a bi-lingual guide).
Day 1 - Jerusalem Saturday. Welcome to Israel! On arrival at Ben Gurion Airport, you’ll be transferred to our hotel in Jerusalem to spend your first evening in the city, exploring at leisure.
Day 2 - Jerusalem Today we enjoy a full-day guided tour of Jerusalem (West Bank) and Bethlehem (West Bank), beginning with a walk to the top of the holy Mount of Olives. Discover panoramic views of the old city before we stroll through the Jewish Quarter to the Cardo (an ancient Roman road) and visit the famous Wailing Wall, one of the most revered Hebrew sites in the world. Walk in the footsteps of Christ to the hallowed Church of the Sepulchre – the site of the crucifixion, Jesus’ tomb, and the resurrection.
Later, we take a short drive to Bethlehem where we visit Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity – the oldest church in the world and the site where Jesus was born. Following the tour, we return to Jerusalem where you may spend the evening as you please.
Day 3 - Jerusalem Jerusalem - Haifa - Caesarea - Jaffa - Tel Aviv. Say goodbye to Jerusalem today as we travel to the beautiful port city of Haifa. Discover the Bahai Shrine - a UNESCO world heritage site, and stroll through the beautiful tropical gardens on the slopes of Mount Carmel. Continuing down the coast we’ll visit the Roman and Crusader-era ruins at Caesarea before enjoying a walking tour of the picturesque town of Jaffa, for a chance to marvel at the scenic hilltop views. Finally, we’ll arrive in the modern “city that never sleeps” – Tel Aviv. Spend your evening at leisure in Tel Aviv, the city has a plethora of trendy bistros, high-end restaurants and delicious street food stalls to choose from, for dinner.
Day 4 - Tel Aviv Spend today exploring Tel Aviv at leisure – relax on the beach or browse the vibrant Carmel Market, enjoying the smells of fresh fruit and spices in the air. This evening, why not check out the bars around the Rothschild Boulevard area and enjoy Tel Aviv’s vibrant nightlife?
Day 5 - Dead Sea Enjoy a full-day guided excursion today, beginning with the ancient mountain-top fortification of Masada (traveling via the West Bank). It was here in around 31 BC that King Herod built himself a palace overlooking the Dead Sea that served as the last stronghold of Jewish zealots during the First Jewish Roman War in 66-73AD. Reach the ancient settlement by cable car and enjoy scenic views over the Dead Sea. Our tour will continue past Qumran (West Bank), where the 2,000-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Then, to the Dead Sea itself – the lowest point on land in the world, take a dip in the therapeutic waters, where the high salt content will keep you afloat. The tour will then return to Tel Aviv where your final night is at leisure.
Please Note: Today's excursion is not operated exclusively for On The Go. Please see our Trip Notes for further details.
Day 6 - Tel Aviv Thursday. Our Israel adventure comes to an end today. You’ll be transferred to the Ben Gurion Airport to meet your onward flight.
If you would like to stay on and further explore, we offer a variety of properties for you to choose from. Browse our best places to visit and [[best time to travel|121886]] pages for suggestions on what to see on your holiday. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please let us know so we can accommodate your request.
For information about visas, top travel tips and much more, take a look through our [[travel guide|126598]].
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans