From 03/09/2021 to 26/09/2021
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO Welcome to San Francisco! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - SAN FRANCISCO SAN FRANCISCO Guided city sightseeing includes the Golden Gate Bridge and the Presidio. Visit to the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park. Free time this afternoon. Dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in San Francisco with a bay cruise. This option is available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 3 - SAN FRANCISCO-SAUSALITO-NAPA VALLEY SAN FRANCISCO Scenic drive across the Golden Gate Bridge en route to Sausalito. SAUSALITO Free time this morning. NAPA VALLEY Guided tour and wine tasting at a local vineyard. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 4 - NAPA VALLEY-YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK NAPA VALLEY Scenic drive through the Sierra Nevada Mountains en route to Yosemite National Park. YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK Scenic open-air tram ride includes views of El Capitan, Cathedral Spires, Yosemite Falls, and Half Dome. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 5 - YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK-MONTEREY YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive through the park. Visit Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias. MONTEREY Free time this evening. (B)
Day 6 - MONTEREY. EXCURSION TO CARMEL MONTEREY Scenic drive along 17-Mile Drive en route to Carmel. Free time early this evening before dinner at a local restaurant. CARMEL Free time this afternoon before returning to Monterey. (B,D)
Day 7 - MONTEREY-BIG SUR-SOLVANG MONTEREY Scenic drive through Big Sur en route to San Simeon. SOLVANG Free time this evening. (B)
Day 8 - SOLVANG-SANTA BARBARA-LOS ANGELES SOLVANG Taste a pastry at a Danish bakery. Scenic drive through the Santa Ynez Mountains en route to Santa Barbara. SANTA BARBARA Visit Old Mission Santa Barbara. Drive to Los Angeles. LOS ANGELES Free time this evening. (B)
Day 9 - LOS ANGELES LOS ANGELES Guided city sightseeing includes Olvera Street, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills. Visit the J. Paul Getty Museum. Farewell dinner this evening at a local restaurant. (B,D)
Day 10 - LOS ANGELES Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans