South Pacific & Hawaii Fly, Stay & Cruise
Named for the Northern compass point, Noordam features museum-quality art—from 19th oils to contemporary photographs of music greats Dizzy Gillespie and B.B. King. Guests onboard can enjoy cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen. Explore the world’s wonders through BBC Earth Experiences. Take yoga or Pilates in our Fitness Center. Savor the sounds of Music Walk™ and the delights of our specialty restaurants.
Inside from: $3819
Outside from: $4185
Balcony from: $4645
16 Night cruise, from Sydney to Honolulu, onboard Noordam based on an Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment onboard
Port charges and government fees
BONUS US$50* Onboard credit per cabin
BONUS Canaletto Dinner for two
BONUS Big Savings
BONUS 50% Reduced non-refundable deposits
Oneway seat in vehicle transfer from Honolulu Pier to hotel
3 Nights post-cruise accommodation staying at the 4-star Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club (Honolulu) in a One Room Bungalow
Salute to Pearl Harbor mid-morning tour
Oneway seat in vehicle transfer from hotel to airport
Oneway economy class airfare from Honolulu to Sydney including prepaid taxes
Travel departing from:
Sydney from $3819* per person
Brisbane from $4019* per person
Adelaide from $4069* per person
Melbourne from $4099* per person
Perth from $4219* per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
Recreational: Outdoor Pool, Club HAL, The Loft
Entertainment: Night Club, Neptune Lounge, Crow's Nest, Photo Gallery, Explorers Lounge, Queen's Show Lounge
Food and Drink: Pinnacle Grill, Lido Bar, Lounge Bar, The Verandah, Explorations Cafe, Piano Bar, Lido Casual Restaurant, Sports Bar, Vista Dining Room, Terrace Grill, Sports Bar
Other: Art Gallery, Shops, Shopping Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Concierge, Atrium, Culinary Arts Center, Future Cruise Sales
Relaxation: Hydro Massage Pool, Whirlpool, Spa, Greenhouse Spa & Salon, Thermal Suite, Lido Pool
Day 1 - Sydney, Australia First came the Aborigines, 50,000 years ago; then 759 British convicts, followed by a wave of military settlers known as the Rum Corps. The result: Sydney's bold, egalitarian charm. History, opera, opals and koalas are all here. Sample shore excursions: Cruising Sydney Harbour; Harbour Bridge Climb & The Rocks; A Touch of Aussie Wildlife.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Noumea New Caledonia's lush beauty has earned it many names, including "The Island Closest to Paradise" and "The St. Tropez of the Pacific." The poincianas, or flame trees, will color the island with their bright red umbrellas when you visit.
Day 5 - Kuto, Ile des Pins, New Caledonia
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - Lautoka Welcome to paradise - white sand, clear turquoise waters and 50 luxuriant acres of orchids at the late Raymond Burr' s Garden of the Sleeping Giant. Sample shore excursions: Nausori Highland Village; Nadi Hinterland & the Garden of the Sleeping Giant; Shotover Jet Boat & Shopping.
Day 8 - Dravuni Island Known for its pristine beaches and fine weather, Dravuni Island is a veritable tropical paradise. Grab a snorkel and head for the pristine beaches, or walk into the charming village and meet the locals.
Day 9 - Savusavu
Day 9 - Crossing the International Date line
Day 10 - Pago Pago Sultry, sensuous, purely Polynesian. Only Pago Pago (pronounced "Pango Pango") could inspire men to dance with flaming knives, Somerset Maugham to write "Rain," and anthropologist Margaret Mead to take a closer look. Sample shore excursions: Sights & Cultures of Samoa; Samoa Aerial Odyssey.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Crossing the Equator
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - Honolulu, Oahu Classic Hawaiian allure: pineapple plantations, surfing beaches, hula shows, luaus and high-energy discos. Quieter moments await at the USS Arizona Memorial. Sample shore excursions: City, Punchbowl & USS Arizona Memorial; Polynesian Cultural Center; Paradise Cove - A Polynesian Luau.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD, in complete twin room as specified, based on lead categories at publication date, inclusive of all taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Different fares apply to other dates listed. This promotional fare has a 50% reduced deposit that is 100% non-refundable unless one of our Cancellation Protection Plans is purchased at time of booking. Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Supplements apply for higher room grades, categories and fare types. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Offer ends 30 September 2019. Airfares are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice. Overnight accommodation is required in Sydney for passengers travelling from Sydney to Adelaide & Perth due to Inbound flight schedules - an extra cost of $72* per person/per night staying at the Quality Hotel CKS Sydney Airport is required at time of booking.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..