City to City
Departure dates & prices
Nov Mon 16 2020 to Nov Wed 25 2020AvailableFrom$2,279*
Nov Sun 29 2020 to Dec Tue 08 2020From$2,279*
Dec Sun 20 2020 to Dec Tue 29 2020From$2,279*
Jan Sat 02 2021 to Jan Mon 11 2021From$2,279*
Jan Sat 23 2021 to Feb Mon 01 2021AvailableFrom$2,279*
Feb Fri 05 2021 to Feb Sun 14 2021From$2,279*
Feb Fri 26 2021 to Mar Sun 07 2021From$2,279*
Mar Thu 11 2021 to Mar Sat 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,279*
Apr Thu 01 2021 to Apr Sat 10 2021From$2,279*
Day 1 - Christchurch to Kaikoura
Are. You. Ready? Say hello to NZ, Topdecker! First things first: spot the wild fur seals getting their tan on as we roll into Kaikoura today. And this afternoon? Channel all those mermaid/man vibes on an optional dolphin swim, or take in the wild acrobatics from above deck – these little critters love to put on a show! Then: soak up the laid back atmosphere, take a short stroll to the beach for sunset and maybe visit a local bayside vendor for the freshest of crayfish (Kaikoura literally translates to ‘eat crayfish’). This is livin’...
Day 2 - Kaikoura to Nelson
Onwards to Nelson. The Marlborough region is super famous for its wine - and today we’ll find out why as we swing by a Cellar Door. Ready to raise those pinkies at an included tasting session? Heck, yes! And tonight? A delicious BBQ dinner awaits...
Day 3 - Nelson
Did someone say coastal paradise? Today is yours to explore this vibrant region. Hop from bay to bay via boat, sea kayak, on foot or see it all from above with an epic skydive. Whatever you choose, we know you’re going to love it!
Day 4 - Nelson to Wellington
Today we'll cross the Cook Strait by ferry and sail into the blue waters of Marlborough Sound. Next stop, Wellington! Did you know? This place has more bars and restaurants per capita than the mighty NYC. It'd be rude not to check 'em out...
Day 5 - Wellington
Free days are the best days. Get lost in the awesome Te Papa museum or hit up Cuba Street for some quirky stores and cafés. Anyone for another night of bar-hopping later? Sign us up!
Day 6 - Wellington to Tongariro National Park
If you’re a Lord of the Rings fan, why not hit up the Weta Workshop for maximum Middle Earth vibes this morning? Then: after heading to Mt Victoria for 360-degree city, harbour and ocean views, we’ll leave Wellington behind us and move on to Tongariro National Park. Get excited: tomorrow we’ll be able to roam the park as we please!
Day 7 - Tongariro National Park
Rise and shine - we’ve got exploring to do! Known as one of the best one-day hikes in the world, the Tongariro Alpine Crossing sure lives up to its reputation - and you’ll get the chance to complete it today (weather dependent). With three volcanic peaks dominating the horizon and terrain that’ll make you feel like you’re on Mars, this hike is 100% worth the sore legs the next day. Rather have yourself a four-wheeled adventure? There’s an optional quad biking experience on offer, if you’re interested. Let’s do this!
Day 8 - Tongariro National Park to Rotorua
Today we’ll swing by beautiful Lake Taupo before making tracks to Huka Falls (you’ll hear the rumble before you see them). Then: crank the heat up to the max, ‘cos we’re off to check out the area’s famous geothermal activity on an included tour. This experience comes complete with a traditional Hangi lunch – a meal of roasted meat and veggies slowly cooked in an underground oven pit. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for Kiwi birds! Later, we’ll learn some Haka moves and watch a Poi dance before tucking into a delicious dinner at a traditional marae (Maori meeting ground).
Day 9 - Rotorua
Are you ready for all the optional extras your free day has to offer? Take a walk through Tolkien’s dreams at the Hobbiton movie set or head to a geothermal reserve for a relaxing mud spa. For the thrill-seekers, there’s Zorbing on offer here too (think: rolling downhill in a giant inflatable ball). When in New Zealand!
Day 10 - Rotorua to Auckland
Wah! It’s the last day already? On our way out of Rotorua we’ll swing by the Waitomo Caves - a glowworm-studded labyrinth of underground caves and rivers. This place is like something out of a sci-fi movie! Choose to explore on foot, by boat or brave the cold on a unique blackwater rafting experience (trust us, it’s awesome). Later on, we’ll say hello to Auckland - and goodbye to the trip. With so much to see here, we wouldn’t blame you for wanting to stick around, though!
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.