Win 1 of 5 Corporate Travel Grants for your business*
Flight Centre Business Travel is thrilled to announce the return of our annual Corporate Travel Grant, opening doors for Aussie businesses with the chance to claim a share in over $40,000* of travel grant prizes.
We go beyond crafting business travel itineraries at Flight Centre Business Travel; we're dedicated to forging lasting partnerships where your success isn't just a goal—it's personal to us.
The Corporate Travel Grant is tailor-made to not only ignite immediate company growth but also to lay the foundation for ongoing success, so you can take your business places.
The $30,000* major grant prize includes:
Plus, 4 runners up will win a share of $10,000* in Virgin Australia travel credit and 2 Velocity Gold memberships each!
How to apply? It's simple!
1. Be a Virgin Australia Business Flyer member. Not yet a member? Sign up for free HERE! Plus, receive a bonus 8,500 Velocity Points^ when you apply and fly before 28 March 2024.
2. Complete the application form by answering the 3 questions below:
2x representatives from the top 5 selected applicants will be flown to our Global HQ in Brisbane to present their pitch and compete for the major $30,000* Corporate Travel Grant prize!
Submit your application now – entries close 18 March 2024!
*Terms & Conditions
Flight Centre Business Travel
Win a Corporate Travel Grant valued at over $30,000
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to all Small (1-50 employees) and Medium (51-250 employees) businesses.
4. The competition is a game of skill and will be judged on the most creative answer. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
6. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
7. Only 1 entry permitted per eligible business.
8. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
9. The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, ABN 25 003 377 188 of 275 Grey St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, trading as Flight Centre Business Travel. ATAS Accreditation No. A10412. ("Promoter").
10. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
11. The promotion will commence at 0900 AEST on Monday 5th February 2024 and will continue until Midnight AEST on 18th March 2024("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
12. To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must;
a) Own or be employed by a Small (1-50 employees) or Medium (51-250 employees) 2. Register online at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/business/corporate-travel-grant-2024
b) Sign up (if not already a member) to Virgin Australia’s Business Flyer program by midnight, 18th March 2024
c) Answer 3 Questions on the Corporate Travel Grant promotional webpage:
1. Your Business Story - Tell us who you are, what you do and what makes your company great.
2. Business Travel Impact - How does business travel fit into your overall strategy and shape the bigger picture of your business?
3. Travel Grant Triumph - Imagine the corporate travel grant in hand, what exciting doors do you see opening for your business, and how do you plan to make the most of this opportunity?
d) Subscribe to receive Flight Centre Business Travel's updates via email.
13. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
14. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
Selection of one (1) Major Prize Winner & four (4) Minor Prize Winners
15. From 19 March 2024 until 12 April 2024, judging of entries will take place and the top five (5) finalists will be determined.
16. The 5 finalists will be notified by phone and email no later than 19 April 2024.
17. The 5 finalists have until 17.00 26 April 2024 to confirm their attendance at the final judging event at Flight Centre Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, Brisbane QLD 4101 on 23rd May 2024.
18. Although every effort will be made to contact the finalists, if any of the five (5) finalists is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the promoter reserves the right to offer to the next best entry
19. To be in the running for the major & minor prizes, the five (5) finalists must be available to fly to Flight Centre Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, Brisbane QLD 4101 on 23rd May 2024 for the final judging event.
20. Economy return flights to the final judging event and one nights accomodation will be provided by the promoter. Any additional costs associated with travelling to Brisbane are the responsibility of the finalists.
21. At the final judging event on 23rd May 2024 at Flight Centre Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, Brisbane QLD 4101, the five (5) finalists will expand on their entries & present to our panel of business leaders (this can include videos, props etc.). The best entry will be determined and the major prize winner & four (4) minor prize winners up will be announced.
22. The prizes will be awarded to the organisation, rather than individual entrants
23. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
Prize Details – Major Prize Winner
24. There will be one (1) Major Prize consisting of the below which all must be booked through Flight Centre Business Travel to redeem;
· Virgin Australia Travel credits airfares up to the value of $20,000
· 2 x Virgin Australia Platinum Membership
· IHG accommodation credit up to the value of $5,000
· Hertz Car Hire credit to the value of $3000
Total prize valued is over $30,000.
Prize Details – Minor Prize Winners
25. There will be four (4) Minor Prizes consisting of the below which all must be booked through Flight Centre Business Travel to redeem;
· $2,500 Virgin Australia Travel credits
· 2 x Virgin Australia Gold Memberships.
26. Total minor prize value is approx. $26,000
27. All Air, transfer, accommodation credits and other grant prize components must be used or activated by 30 June 2025. This expiry date cannot be extended.
28. Prize components are subject to availability. All passengers must be aged between 18 years and over.
29. The Travel Grant & minor prize components are non-redeemable for cash
30. Any additional costs associated with the Travel Grant & minor prize package is the responsibility of the winners.
31. Passengers are responsible for all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against additional cost incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
32. The grant cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold for cash or traveller’s cheques
33. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that you and your travel companions (if any) have the requisites visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destinations. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such document not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility
34. Booking terms & conditions:
1. The $20,000 air credit must be spent on Virgin Australia marketed and operated flights and booked through Flight Centre Business Travel.
2. Virgin Australia Platinum, & Gold Memberships are valid for 12 months from date of activation.
3. The $5000 accommodation credit must be spent and booked through Flight Centre Business Travel.
4. The $2500 of Hertz Car rental must be spent car rental and booked through Flight Centre Business Travel.
5. Charges imposed by the Australian Government and/or by foreign governments and/or authorities on departing/arriving passengers are payable by the passengers and Virgin Australia may request payment of such taxes and/or charges before the tickets can be issued. All out of pocket expenses, spending money, meals, insurance,
passports, visas, excess baggage charges, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the grant recipient. The grant cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold for cash or traveller’s cheques. Changes may not be allowed once booked. However, if allowed, grant recipient must be responsible for paying any change fees.
35. Prize and booking of the Prize are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre Business Travel (available at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/experts/business-travel).
36. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of employment status, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a Prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
38. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
39. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media and social media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. The winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
40. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
41. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.fcbt.com.au) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
42. By entering this competition entrants agree to being contacted by a representative of Flight Centre Business Travel to discuss our product and services offering.
43. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
1. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
2. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
3. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
4. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
5. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
6. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
7. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
8. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
44. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
45. This above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
46. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
47. This promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Flight Centre Business Travel has the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without notice. Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Flight Centre. ATAS Accreditation No. A10412.
^Virgin Australia Back to Business Offer Terms:
^Available to new Virgin Australia Business Flyer members who book and fly on an eligible Virgin Australia flight by 28/03/2024. Virgin Australia Business Flyer and Velocity Membership eligibility and T&Cs apply. *The quoted redemption fares are correct as at 5 June 2023 and are subject to change. Fares are subject to availability. Points values are based on one-way Economy Class Reward Seat fares with Virgin Australia and must be booked on the Velocity website (Using Points For Flights ). Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to Velocity Points redeemed. Carrier charges apply for Reward Seat bookings on flights operated by Virgin Australia. Price may vary until ticketed. Reward Seats and associated charges are not eligible for Points earn. Seats are limited and may not be available at peak times or on all flights. Payment surcharge may apply. You can change or get a refund for your booking by paying a fee and any fare difference, at least 24 hours before scheduled departure. You may also request a refund for other reasons, including under the Australian Consumer Law. View the Velocity Rewards Seat fare rules for more information. Some flights may be operated by a partner airline. Different baggage allowances and conditions may apply to these flights. Full terms and conditions at Velocity Frequent Flyer . To learn exact taxes, fees and carrier charges applicable to your route, please visit virginaustralia.com and select ‘Use Points’ when searching your flight or contact our Membership Contact Centre. ~The Fare Advantage Discount of 4% applies to domestic Flex fares (L, K, H, W, B, Y class) and 6% applies to domestic Business Class fares (D, C, J class) and is available to Virgin Australia Business Flyer members. The Fare Advantage Discount levels are subject to change without notice. Please check our website for current discount levels. Fare Advantage Discounts can only be booked through the Booking Portal, our Guest Contact Centre, or a registered self-ticketing Travel Management Company (TMC) or travel agent and are not available through the public Virgin Australia website. If your TMC or travel agent is not registered to process Fare Advantage Discounts, please instruct your TMC or travel agent to contact the Virgin Australia Business Flyer team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fare Advantage Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and cannot be combined with any other Unpublished Fares or Promotional Fares. Fare Advantage discounts do not apply to any bookings made via the Virgin Australia conference and group travel area, sale fares or other tactical fares offered from time to time, and bookings for children and infants. If you have any questions regarding the application of Fare Advantage Discounts, please contact the Virgin Australia Business Flyer team. Virgin Australia Business Flyer Terms and Conditions apply.