Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
ibis Wellington is ideally located in the heart of the city near the bustle of Lambton Quay and walking distance to Parliament, Westpac Stadium, TSB Arena, Te Papa and the many cafes and restaurants this city has to offer. The hotel is easily accessible by bus, train and taxi, with Wellington's ...
Travel Dates: 5 January - 6 February 2018
Novotel Wellington is conveniently located in the heart of the city, close to Te Papa Museum, Convention Centre, Parliament, Westpac stadium, the Cable car, Botanical gardens and the waterfront all just a short stroll away. The hotel has direct access to Lambton Quay, the centre of Wellington's s...
Travel Dates: 5 January - 6 February 2018
It's hard to believe that this gigantic park is set right within New Zealand's capital city. From the moment you walk in you can hear the music of some of the country's most cherished birds. The tour guides here may be volunteers but their level of knowledge will amaze you. Taking a tour is a real must, as the guides know all the best spots to see the rare bird and plant life. Exploring the meticulous grounds of Zealandia offers a true insight into conservation. You'd be crazy to miss it.
Wellington is also famous for its cable cars. The oldest one is set within the beautiful Botanic Gardens. With interactive kids' areas, tree house walkways and tours on offer, the gardens offer a full day of enjoyment for the whole family.
Within the gardens is the Carter Observatory. Open through the day but best experienced at night, the observatory is a feast for any budding astronomers. The center regularly holds events during full moons and other special astronomical occasions so be sure to pop in after a day in the gardens.
Wellington Airport (WLG)
Flights from Australia to Wellington will disembark at Wellington International Airport.
Wellington International Airport (WLG) services New Zealand's capital and is the third busiest airport in the country. The airport was once known as Rongotai Airport due to its location in the suburb of Rongotai and is a secondary hub for Air New Zealand.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Wellington International Airport. Book your Wellington Airport accommodation.
Getting to Wellington
There are several airlines that offer flights to Wellington from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne and Brisbane take around three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney or Christchurch take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Wellington
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Wellington from Australia include:
For more information on Wellington holidays check out our Wellington travel guide.
For flights to Wellington from Cairns, give our experienced travel consultants a call.