Andalucia & Barcelona
The accommodationDay 1 Madrid to Cordoba to Seville.
Depart from selected Madrid hotels between approximately 07:30-08:40am, or the bus terminal located at, Calle Ferraz 3, Madrid, at 08:00a.m. (Check your voucher for exact information regarding your pick up or if you need to make your way to the terminal. Please be at the terminal no later than 07:45). Depart Madrid by driving through La Mancha country to Cordoba and enjoy a city tour visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. In the late afternoon proceed to Seville. Overnight Seville.Day 2 Seville.
In the morning, enjoy a city tour visiting the Park of Maria Luisa, Plaza de Espana, the outside of the great Cathedral and its Giralda Tower, and the former Jewish Quarter of Barrio de Santa Cruz. The remainder of the day is at leisure. Overnight Seville.Day 3 Seville to Granada.
After breakfast, depart for Granada. Sightseeing tour visiting the impressive Alhambra and the beautiful gardens of the Generalife. Overnight Granada.Day 4 Granada to Valencia.
Depart Granada via Guadix, Baza and Puerto Lumbreras towards the Mediterranean coast and arrive into Valencia. Overnight Valencia.Day 5 Valencia to Barcelona.
Following breakfast, enjoy some free time. At mid morning depart Valencia for Barcelona. Overnight Barcelona.Day 6 Barcelona.
After breakfast enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Barcelona visiting the Park of Montjuic with spectacular views, monument to Columbus and the old Gothic Quarter. You have the afternoon at leisure. Overnight Barcelona.Day 7 Barcelona to Zaragoza to Madrid.
Drive through Lerida and enjoy a short stop in Zaragoza with its 17th Century Basilica. Continue to Madrid. End of our services upon arrival into Madrid city centre. No hotel drop off. You will need to make your own way to the hotel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin or multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.