Classic Cambodia - 6 Days
From 2022-05-23 to 2024-01-08
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Mon 20 2022 to Jun Sat 25 2022Limited AvailabilityFrom$855*
Aug Mon 01 2022 to Aug Sat 06 2022AvailableFrom$855*
Sep Mon 05 2022 to Sep Sat 10 2022AvailableFrom$855*
Sep Mon 26 2022 to Oct Sat 01 2022AvailableFrom$855*
Oct Mon 03 2022 to Oct Sat 08 2022AvailableFrom$935*
Oct Mon 17 2022 to Oct Sat 22 2022AvailableFrom$935*
Oct Mon 31 2022 to Nov Sat 05 2022AvailableFrom$935*
Nov Mon 14 2022 to Nov Sat 19 2022AvailableFrom$935*
Nov Mon 28 2022 to Dec Sat 03 2022AvailableFrom$935*
Dec Mon 12 2022 to Dec Sat 17 2022AvailableFrom$935*
Dec Mon 26 2022 to Dec Sat 31 2022AvailableFrom$1,035*
Jan Mon 16 2023 to Jan Sat 21 2023AvailableFrom$930*
Feb Mon 06 2023 to Feb Sat 11 2023AvailableFrom$930*
Feb Mon 20 2023 to Feb Sat 25 2023AvailableFrom$930*
Mar Mon 06 2023 to Mar Sat 11 2023AvailableFrom$930*
Mar Mon 20 2023 to Mar Sat 25 2023AvailableFrom$930*
Apr Mon 03 2023 to Apr Sat 08 2023AvailableFrom$930*
Apr Mon 10 2023 to Apr Sat 15 2023AvailableFrom$930*
Apr Mon 24 2023 to Apr Sat 29 2023AvailableFrom$930*
May Mon 08 2023 to May Sat 13 2023AvailableFrom$880*
May Mon 22 2023 to May Sat 27 2023AvailableFrom$880*
Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
5 nights 4 star and special class hotels.
Guided sightseeing - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor.
Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake.
Escorted by an English-speaking Cambodian tour guide.
Economy class flight: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap.
Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 6.
All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles.
Day 1 - Phnom Penh Monday. Welcome to Cambodia! Upon arrival you'll be met and transferred to our hotel. Enjoy free time before a group dinner this evening.
Day 2 - Phnom Penh City Tour Today we’ll enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh, starting at the National Museum of Fine Arts which houses the world’s finest collection of Khmer sculptures. We continue to the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda, famed for its lavish decorations. The floors are paved with silver tiles and statues of Buddha encrusted with thousands of diamonds.
Later, come face to face with the horrors of the Pol Pot regime as we visit Toul Sleng (Security Prison - S21), a school that was gruesomely transformed into a torture chamber under the Khmer Rouge. Continue to the notorious Killing Fields, where over 10,000 people were executed.
Important Please Note: The Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda are currently closed, in response to the global COVID-19 pandemic. The date these sites will reopen is still uncertain. If they remain closed there will be free time in Phnom Penh this afternoon.
Day 3 - Angkor Wat Phnom Penh - Siem Reap. This morning we fly to Siem Reap. Upon arrival we visit the Angkor National Museum (if open), for an introduction to Khmer civilization. This archaeological museum is dedicated to the preservation and presentation of Angkorian artefacts found locally dating from the 9th - 14th centuries. Next we visit the mother of all temples – legendary Angkor Wat, which is believed to be the largest religious building in the world, containing thousands of exquisitely crafted wall carvings and bas-reliefs.
Important Please Note:
The Angkor Museum in Siem Reap is currently closed and a reopening date has not yet been announced.
Tours Departing June - July 2022 The morning flight to Siem Reap is not operating until August 2022. For tours departing in June and July 2022 we will take the afternoon flight to Siem Reap, arriving at 4pm today and the order of touring in Siem Reap will be altered. Day 4 - visit Angkor Wat and the other sites in the Angkor complex. Day 5 - visit Banteay Srei, Preak Dak and Ton Le Sap Lake.
Day 4 - Angkor Thom & NGO circus project Early this morning take the option to see Angkor Wat bathed in the spectacular golden light at sunrise. Then we drive out to see the well-preserved temples of Banteay Srei, stopping at an exotic butterfly sanctuary, and the village of Preak Dak where you have the opportunity to plant a tree sapling as part of a local initiative to help low income farmers.
Returning to the Angkor Temple Complex we explore the ancient city of Angkor Thom. The last capital of the Great Khmer Empire, it is home to the fascinating Bayon Temple, the Baphuon royal enclosure and the Terraces of the Elephants and Leper King. We continue on to Tra Prohm Temple, which unlike the other temples here has been left in the same ruined state that it was first discovered, with a tangle of trees growing out of its ruins. Tonight we attend the remarkable Phare NGO circus project which teaches children living on the streets how to become circus artists. Enjoy circus tricks and their interpretations of modern life and issues in Cambodian society in this popular show.
Day 5 - Free time in Siem Reap This morning we drive to Kampong Phluk, a cluster of three villages of stilt houses built within the floodplain of Tonle Sap Lake about 16 km southeast of Siem Reap. After a boat trip on the lake we return to Siem Reap for some free time. Pick up some last minute souvenirs at the central market or head down to lively Pub Street.
Day 6 - Siem Reap Saturday. After breakfast and hotel check-out, an included departure transfer takes you to the airport.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans