Daydream Island Resort
Following an extensive AUD100 million redevelopment, Daydream Island Resort will offer 277 refurbished modern rooms and suites with the choice of interconnecting rooms for families and special access rooms. There will be an expanded food and beverage offering with 3 restaurants and 5 bars across the island, giving guests a plethora of options catering to every need. Our new Executive Chef will add an exciting Asian Fusion restaurant to the collection of dining venues to sit alongside the Buffet and Modern Australian Restaurants.
Guests will be able to dive into a snorkelling adventure at any time of the day or explore the island & surrounding Great Barrier Reef Marine Park by helicopter, sailboat or jet ski. Daydream Island Resort will have activities for all ages with swimming pools, coral beaches, gym facilities and unlimited access to non-motorised water activities. The Kid's Club will be a haven for children with an exciting range of activities on offer each day and the exclusive adult's only areas cater to those in search of a sanctuary. The island will offer a breathtaking new pool landscape allowing guests to swim and enjoy 3 separate pools with unparalleled views across the Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef.
An absolute beach front pool, adjacent infinity pool and central lagoon style pool with an attached kids area will be sure to wow all guests. Adults will also have a private retreat to call their own with 'adults only' area and dedicated cabanas. The swimming hub will be complemented by a poolside bar and a new burger concept restaurant all below an integrated shade pergola. The Living Reef, will also be making its return to the island in an even bigger and better capacity than before, further developing its education and eco-friendly focus. Guests will be able to join the team of marine biologists who live on the island and feed baby stingrays who live amongst over 100 species of marine fish, coral and invertebrates such as starfish, sea cucumbers and crabs. Daydream Island Resort's event space will cater major events, yet still provide a personal touch.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..