Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Situated on Princess Street, the hotel is directly opposite Manchester Art Gallery and is just a stones throw from bustling China Town. All major business areas and the convention quarter including GMEX and Manchester International Conference Centre.
Travel Dates: 21 February - 28 March 2016.
Jurys Inn Manchester
Jurys Inn Manchester Jurys Inn hotel in Manchester is located beside the Concert Hall and Manchester Central (formally known as G-Mex Exhibition Centre), on the doorstep of the City's Main shopping streets, cafes and bars. Old Trafford, the home of Manchester United, is a mere 10-minute journey b...
Travel Dates: 21 February - 28 March 2016.
At Whitworth Art Gallery, you can see historic art collections lie side by side with modern pieces. The gallery is also home to a predominant collection of prints, wallpaper and the most comprehensive collection of flat textiles outside of London. At the Manchester Gallery you will find a beautiful collection of Pre-Raphaelite and Impressionist art.
For something more contemporary, the Castlefield Gallery is run by artists and showcases conceptual pieces by emerging talent. The International 3 is another independent gallery with a focus on conceptual art. Both galleries are great examples of the creative community and innovative vision that Manchester's art scene is famous for.
Serious art lovers may wish to take a tour of the city's art galleries, or bring home an artistic piece of Manchester with them.
Manchester Airport (MAN)
Flights from Australia to Manchester will disembark at Manchester Airport.
Manchester Airport (MAN) is located south of central Manchester in Ringway, a location that gives the airport its unofficial name. The airport has two runways and three terminals and won the Travel Weekly Globe Award for Best Airport in 2008.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Manchester Airport. Book your Manchester Airport accommodation.
Getting to Manchester
There are many airlines that offer flights to London from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 23 and 30 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Manchester
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Manchester from Australia include:
- Air France
- British Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Virgin Atlantic
For more on Manchester holidays check out our Manchester travel guide.
To book your flights to Manchester, call our travel consultants on 133 133.