2 night cruise sailing from Adelaide aboard the Sapphire Princess.
Duration 2 nights
Sailing From Adelaide
Cruise Line Princess Cruises
Cruise Ship Sapphire Princess
Call 13 70 79
- Inside from: $329
- Outside from: $429
- Balcony from: $499
- Suite from: $599
- 2 Night cruise, from Adelaide to Melbourne, onboard Sapphire Princess based on a Inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment onboard
- Port charges and government fees
- Princess Cruises Captain's Circle Members enjoy additional savings - ask for details
- Please speak to your Travel Adviser as Terms & Conditions apply
2 night cruise sailing from Adelaide aboard the Sapphire Princess.
Founded in 1836, this graceful city lies nestled on the coastal plain between Gulf St. Vincent and the Adelaide Hills. Adelaide was the vision of Colonel William Light, Australia's Surveyor General, who created a one-mile-square grid for the city's center and surrounded it with a belt of stunning parkland. Today, Adelaide is a metropolis of over one million people, boasting wide, tree-lined boulevards, superb Victorian and Edwardian architecture, tranquil parks, world-class shopping, and the highest number of restaurants per capita of any city in Australia.
About Sapphire Princess
Top five reasons to cruise on the Sapphire Princess
- Lotus Spa
At the tranquil Lotus Spa you can sip on iced cucumber water before being pampered with a facial, detoxifying wrap or relieving acupuncture. The spa also performs botox and other skin treatments to have you looking and feeling your best before you disembark.
- At Play
In the mood to have some fun? Perfect your aim on the ship’s nine-hole putting course (Princess Links), master your swing using the virtual golf simulators, enjoy some fresh sea air while playing shuffleboard, or enjoy some friendly competition with a range of court sports.
- Princess Theatre
The lavish, two-story Princess Theatre puts on a range of energetic and entertaining shows each night including live music, dance performances and the latest movies.
- Take A Dip
You’re spoilt for choice with swimming options on the Sapphire Princess. Take your pick from the Calypso Reef and Pool, Neptune's Reef and Pool, Terrace Pool, Swim-against-the-current lap pool, and a range of hot tubs.
- Tie the Knot
Couples wishing for a wedding at sea can get hitched at the ship’s Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel.
- Recreational: Library, Shuffle Board, Card Room, Golf Simulator, Swim-against-the-current lap pool , Skywalkers NightClub, 9-hole Mini Golf, Cyber Golf, Kids Club,
- Other: Art Gallery, ScholarShip@Sea, Writing Room, Wedding Chapel, Duty-free shop, Atrium, Guest Relations Office,
- Food and Drink: Sterling Steakhouse, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Wine bar, Patisserie, 24-hour Room Service, Horizon Court, Wheelhouse Bar, Churchill Lounge, Crooners Bar, Fabio's, Hamburger Grill, Sports Bar, Pacific Moon Dining Room , Santa Fe Dining Room, Savoy Dining Room, Vivaldi Dining Room, Trident Grill, International Dining Room, Wake View Bar, Ice Cream Bar, Ultimate Balcony Dining,
- Entertainment: Show Lounges, Princess Theatre, Explorers Lounge, Skywalkers Nightclub, Club Fusion, Night Club,
- Fitness: Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court, Jogging Track, Fitness Center,
- Relaxation: Churchill Lounge, Lotus Spa,
- Passenger Capacity: 2670
- Tonnage: 115875
- Total Crew: 1100
- Length: 952
- Launched: 16 May 2004
Princess Cruises is the third largest cruise line in the world, carrying over 1.7 million passengers every year to destinations all across the globe. There are 19 ships within the Princess Cruises fleet, with Sun Princess, Sea Princess, Golden Princess, Ruby Princess and Majestic Princess sailing out of several Australian ports in 2019/2020, including Adelaide. Princess Cruises are known for their affordable luxury, offering more of that most sought-after shipboard luxury – the private balcony – across all cabin classes. The Piazza is also a signature drawcard for Princess Cruises, with most ships featuring this impressive grand central atrium that spans several decks and includes cafés, bars, a spiral staircase and several glass-walled lifts, providing 360-degree views of the ship. Princess Cruises also offer some exceptional experiences – the Sanctuary, which is a luxurious, spa-inspired top-deck retreat just for adults, and Discovery at Sea enrichment programs.
Interested in Princess Cruises deals? Talk to one of our expert cruise consultants today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.