18 Night Transpacific Fly, Cruise & Stay Package
Deal Number 5198133
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Bonus Onboard Credit
Duration 18 nights
Sailing From Sydney
Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship Radiance of the Seas
- Inside from: $3569
- Outside from: $3889
- Balcony from: $6559
- 17 Night cruise, from Sydney to Honolulu, onboard Radiance of the Seas based on an Outside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- Shipboard gratuities
- 1 Night post-cruise accommodation in Honolulu at DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Hotel Waikiki Beach
- One-way economy class airfare from Honolulu to Sydney including pre-paid taxes
- BONUS US$75* Onboard credit to spend per cabin
- Travel departing from:
- Adelaide from $4239*
- Brisbane from $4049*
- Melbourne from $4069*
- Perth from $5919*
- Sydney from $3569*
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $320*per person
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $2990*per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
18 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Radiance of the Seas. Visit Picton, NZ, Wellington, Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora and Honolulu.
18/04/2019 dep 18:45
21/04/2019 arr 11:00 dep 21:00
22/04/2019 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
Papeete, Tahiti French Polynesia
27/04/2019 arr 08:00 dep 23:59
28/04/2019 arr 08:00 dep 18:00
29/04/2019 arr 08:00 dep 18:00
05/05/2019 arr 06:00
One of the world's most cosmopolitan cities, Sydney offers a plethora of attractions. Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House for a behind-the-scenes tour, scale Sydney Tower to survey the city from on high, or people watch at legendary Bondi Beach.
Imagine a scene of regal sailboats floating atop blue waters, hugged by a picturesque landscape of rolling green mountains and cloud sprinkled skies - this is Picton. Also enjoy fine dining, art galleries, nature trails and more.
A red-hot arts scene, hip wine bars, designer boutiques, and steep hillsides lined with picture-perfect Victorian houses – the Kiwi capital has them all. If you’ve had enough of city trappings, nearby destinations like Wairarapa wine region beckon.
The International Date Line is the meridian that separates two consecutive calendar days. Of course, since the line is mainly across open ocean, you can't see it. But without the IDL, if you cruised west around the planet you'd discover that when you returned home, it would seem as though an extra day had passed. This situation actually happened to Magellan's crew when they returned home after their circumnavigation of the earth. If your cruise should take you across this imaginary line, our staff will let you know the exact time one day turns into another - just in case you want to celebrate.
Papeete, Tahiti French Polynesia
No wonder Paul Gauguin loved Tahiti, so don’t miss the chance to see his museum. Into nature? Then jump in a 4x4 and capture the amazing photo-worthy scenery and exotic birdlife of Papenoo Valley – take your swimsuit along for refreshing river dips.
Moorea is a unique island surrounded by lagoons and both white- and black- sand beaches. You'll want to explore the reefs that ring the island, either by snorkel or kayak, or check out the bay where Captain Cook first dropped anchor.
Universally revered as the quintessential holiday for romantics, and justly so. Imagine silky stretches of nearly deserted white sand overlooked by towering black peaks. All of it bounded by a necklace of coral gardens, dotting a fish-filled lagoon.
Many people dream of visiting Hawaii, and it’s not hard to see why. Even in the capital you’ll find some of the world’s most spectacular waterfalls. Sunbathe at iconic Waikiki Beach, then delve into the story of Pearl Harbour at the Arizona Memorial.
About Radiance of the Seas
Top five reasons to cruise on Radiance of the Seas
- At Play
Golf lovers can play a round in the middle of the ocean at the Country Club which includes a mini golf course and golf simulator.
- Casino Royale
Once the ship is at sea you can try your hand with lady luck at the ship’s glamorous James Bond inspired casino; aptly named Casino Royale.
- Sun Room
The African themed solarium is the ideal place to get your daily does of sun while surrounded by tranquil foliage, bungalows, lagoon pools and giant stone elephants.
- The Colony Club
There’s plenty of entertainment onboard Radiance of the Seas, but for something different the plush Colony Club is home to self-levelling pool tables, lavish bars and hosts many of the ship’s theme nights.
- Rock Climbing
Scale new heights on a Radiance of the Seas cruise. The ship has its own rock climbing wall which reaches 30 feet high.
- Fitness: Jogging Track, Fitness Center, Sports Court,
- Recreational: Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Library, Golf Simulator, Country club with golf simulator, Mini-golf course, Putting Green, Kids Pool, Open-air basketball court ,
- Relaxation: Solarium, Spa, Concierge Club, Diamond Lounge, Whirlpool, Sauna, Beauty Salon, Massage, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool, Royal Babies & Tots Nursery,
- Entertainment: Casino Royale, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Theatre, Indian Raj Themed Solarium, Colonial Style Lounge, Compass Pub, Quill Pub,
- Other: Duty-free shop, Business Centre, Photo Shop, Art Gallery,
- Food and Drink: Champagne Bar, Themed Bar and Lounges, Chops Grille, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, 24-hour Room Service, Park Cafe, Main Dining Room, Izumi Asian Cuisine, Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant, Windjammer Cafe, Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Rita's Cantina, Chef's Table, Boardwalk Dog House,
- Passenger Capacity: 2139
- Tonnage: 90090
- Total Crew: 869
- Length: 962
- Launched: 07 Apr 2001
Royal Caribbean International
Synonymous with mega cruise ships and jaw-dropping amenities, Royal Caribbean International takes the concept of a floating resort to a whole new level. Established in 1968 with the merger of three Norwegian shipping companies, Royal Caribbean's first cruise ship set sail in 1970. By 1978, the cruise line had set the trend of going bigger and better by chopping Song of Norway in half and adding a middle section to the ship – the first time this had been done to a passenger ship. Not satisfied with one revolutionary idea, Royal Caribbean has introduced onboard wave simulators, self-levelling pool tables, zip lines, water parks and more.
Royal Caribbean cruises depart from 44 ports worldwide and stop at more than 100 ports of call in Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, New England, the Caribbean, Emirates, Europe, Hawaii and South America, including short break cruises, repositioning cruises and transatlantic cruises.
Who's On Board?
A broad range of travellers are drawn to the lively atmosphere, staggering array of activities and dining options onboard, with couples, singles and families all well catered for.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.