Duration 5 nights
Destination Noosa, Australia
Valid Dates 16 April - 2 May, 20 July - 9 August, 11 August - 4 September, 21 October - 1 November, 6 - 30 November 2018
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Cairns including prepaid taxes and carry on luggage only.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5-star Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas in a 1 Bedroom Apartment.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2.
- LUXE UP 2 x $50 Dining Voucher to be used at View Restaurant (conditions apply)
- LUXE UP 2 x Welcome Drink on arrival
- LUXE UP 2 x $20 off Spa Voucher
- LUXE UP Complimentary Internet,
- 16 April - 2 May, 20 July - 9 August, 11 August - 4 September, 21 October - 1 November, 6 - 30 November 2018
Stay first-class in South East Queensland's trendiest holiday destination at Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas Just minutes away from world class shopping and dining and right on the brink of Noosa National Park, there's no better destination for lovers of sun and style. Take a leisurely stroll to meet the bustling hub of Hastings Street, seek out sun, surf, and stunning coastal views over Laguna Bay, or wander underneath the lush rainforest canopies of the National Park. Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas is an eco-conscious resort that embraces this link between nature and design, promoting sustainability and making the most of the area's plentiful sunshine with solar energy. Relax in luxe style and perfect harmony with the surrounding natural beauty, for an unforgettable experience guaranteed to leave you warm and fuzzy and completely carefree
The architecturally-designed accommodations of Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas sprawl across the rainforest-covered hillside, making the most of the gorgeous Queensland sunshine and spectacular sea views. The light, bright and airy apartments are kitted out with every convenience and then some. Designer features and indulgent furnishings are set to impress, while the vast array of facilities ensure a sense of home-away-from-home. Make a splash in the heated lagoon pool or 25 metre lap pool, work up a sweat in the fitness centre and steam room, or slip away to the sanctuary of Stephanie's Ocean Spa with private treatment rooms and the ultra-luxe experience of vichy rain therapy on a handcrafted acacia cedar shower bed. Cap off a flawless day with dinner at View Restaurant, aptly named for the picturesque panoramas across Laguna Bay. Enjoy the chic, easy-going atmosphere while you sample local, seasonal produce cooked to perfection
Whether you're after an active holiday or lazy days in the sun, it's all within reach at Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas. For option one, there's surf breaks to be conquered at Sunshine, Castaway or Granite Bay, or the placid and rare beauty of the Noosa Everglades to be explored. Make the most of direct access to the National Park with a trail walk or electric bike hire. For option two, Noosa Main Beach is only a short stroll away, as is the trendy beachside thoroughfare of Hastings Street. Shop designer boutiques and brunch at one of the top-notch cafes serving local, in-season fare. Further afield are the famed Eumundi Markets, showcasing local artisans and produce, or make a day trip to iconic Australia Zoo. Whatever your mood, Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas is sure to deliver holiday-making memories
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.