Duration 7 nights
Destination Nusa Dua, Indonesia
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 11 February - 13 April, 29 April - 28 September, 14 October - 30 November 2019
Call 1300 222 900
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Bali including prepaid taxes and 7kg carry on luggage only.
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5-star The Westin Resort Nusa Dua in a Deluxe Pool View Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily for two at Seasonal Tastes.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Return private airport transfers.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Upgrade from Deluxe Garden View Room to Deluxe Pool View Room.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x Dinner at Prego or lunch at Ikan.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x Afternoon tea at The Lobby Lounge & Bar.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x 30-minute foot massage by the beach.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x Use of dreambed.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 1x Morning wellness session at Heavenly Spa by Westin.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 15% Off Ritual spa treatments at Heavenly Spa by Westin.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 10% Off single spa treatments at Heavenly Spa by Westin.
- Flight Centre Exclusive 15% Discount from food and Beverage SPG.
- Flight Centre Exclusive Complimentary participant on RunWestin Program during stay.
- Selected travel dates 11 February - 13 April, 29 April - 28 September, 14 October - 30 November 2019
Visit Nusa Dua
Are you searching for bliss that the whole family can enjoy? Look no further than The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali This stunning Marriott International resort is set just steps back from the beach. Stroll through lush tropical gardens to gaze out across the Indian Ocean and completely unwind knowing that your every need will be taken care of The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali has a range of 5-star facilities and each have been selected to promote luxury and wellness. Both adults and children can indulge in rejuvenating services at the aptly named Heavenly Spa By Westin or soak up the sun by one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. There's a 12-metre waterslide, daily pool-based activities including acquacise and water volleyball, plus guests can learn key snorkelling and diving techniques in the calm pool waters before testing their skills out on the reefs.
The pull of the water is strong at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, but there are many more features and facilities to enjoy. The resort is based on the 6 pillars of wellness-it encourages all guests to sleep well, eat well, move well, feel well, work well and play well. Each of the 433 guestrooms and suites cover the sleeping and feeling well components. Clean, crisp contemporary style features throughout, the bedrooms boast deluxe Heavenly Beds and the private bathrooms include both showers and tubs. All guests can enjoy stunning views over the garden, pool or ocean Wi-Fi access, flat screen TVs and plenty of space make staying with larger groups a breeze, plus connecting rooms and additional bedding can be arranged on request (charges may apply).
Eat well at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali. Choose from any of the 5 restaurants and bars to enjoy Western favourites, seafood, Asian-fusion, Spanish, Italian and Japanese fare Fuel for the day and then get set to explore. Take the kids to the Westin Family Kids Club, browse the shopping arcade, have a hit on the 2 tennis courts, try out the WestinWORKOUT* gym or opt for a cycling tour around Nusa Dua. There are Balinese dance lessons, fruit carving demonstrations, hotel temple visits, yoga, kayaking, windsurfing simulations and more The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali has business services, an exceptional events team and a unique Living Room designed especially for early arrivals and late departures. Store your luggage, watch TV, use the kid's corner, take a shower or access the pool-do whatever you need to make yourself comfortable while in transit from the Ngurah Rai International Airport (only 30-minutes away).
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- *Airfare includes 7kg carry on luggage only.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.