From 30/10/2022 to 17/12/2022
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE. Welcome to Athens! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - ATHENS ATHENS Guided sightseeing includes the Acropolis and a picture stop at the Panathenaic Stadium. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 3 - ATHENS-CORINTH-MYCENAE-EPIDAURUS-NAUPLIA CORINTH CANAL Photo stop. MYCENAE Guided visit of the excavations and museum. EPIDAURUS Guided visit of the 2,300-year-old open-air theatre, then on to Nauplia. (B,D) 132mi/212km
Day 4 - NAUPLIA-OLYMPIA. Scenic drive through the Arkadian Mountains. OLYMPIA Guided visit of the archaeological site and the museum. This evening, take part to a (Local Favourite) cooking demonstration and learn how to make the traditional Greek tzatziki appetizer. (B,D) 112mi/181km
Day 5 - OLYMPIA-DELPHI. DELPHI Guided visit of the excavations and Archaeological Museum. This evening (Local Favourite) learn how to dance the sirtaki in a dance class while sipping a glass of Ouzo. (B,D) 149mi/239km
Day 6 - DELPHI-ARACHOVA-ATHENS. ARACHOVA Visit the picturesque mountain town. ATHENS Free time. (B) 118 mi / 190 km ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Athens with a traditional dinner at a local restaurant. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 7 - ATHENS Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans