Neighbourhood Eats: Brownstone Brooklyn
Discover the delicious mom-and-pop shops and restaurants of Brooklyn to experience how food is the engine of our local ecosystem. Brooklyn's Smith and Court Streets and surrounding neighbourhoods have a vibrant mix of small, locally-owned, artisanal food shops unlike almost any other neighbourhood in America. On this Brooklyn tour you will find out how these unique spots came to be, and with a local guide you'll discover just what it is that makes them special. We'll visit both old school haunts and new culinary entrepreneurs to experience an exciting menu of both traditional flavours and daring dishes. We'll stop into Italian and Middle Eastern shops that have long been the staple of the neighbourhood, and explore the growing scene of cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine. While we enjoy their delicacies, we'll learn about the neighbourhood's rich history and changing character from the local business owners and residents themselves. From artisan cheese and bread shops, Italian pastry stores, cafes with coffee roasters, the oldest Middle Eastern bakery in NYC, and a modern soda fountain, this NYC food tour couldnt get more unique if it tried. The shops and food in this area have been featured in press and TV all around the world, from Australia to France, and is by consensus the best food neighbourhood in NYC. So definitely come hungry
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..