Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
This secluded, pristine island is just 45-minutes from the international airport, but a world away from the stress and worries of everyday life. Surrounded by a protective reef and the calm crystal-clear waters of a lagoon, this white-sand island redefines the meaning of tropical paradise, with a lightly forested interior and picturesque sandy beaches leading down to the ocean's edge. With the most spectacular overwater accommodation you will ever see and a great range of amenities and activities to enjoy during your stay, this destination is your first and only choice for your next holiday to the Maldives.
The 72 overwater villas can only be described as breathtaking, with their luxurious interior design using colours and textures to reflect your exotic coastal location and the views out across the smooth waters of the lagoon must be experienced to be believed. The 30 beach suites are dotted around the island, with many right on the waterfront and have a feeling of absolute coastal luxury. The 3 large beach residences have 3 bedrooms and are a dream destination for a family or small group, with your private white-sand beach leading down to the gentle ocean water just steps away.
This luxurious resort has been designed to suit travellers who are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience at an enviable island destination with the best amenities and accommodation to be found. Start your island experience with one of the delicious dining options at the resort. From international a la carte dining at ONU Marche to the mouth-watering grills at Latitude 5.5 and the elegant overwater seafood restaurant Bodumas, there is something to suit every taste. When you need some downtime, indulge in a massage or health treatment in absolute seclusion and tranquillity at Sun Spa by Esthederm. If you want to keep up with your fitness regime, the resort has a state-of-the-art gym and fitness centre to use during your stay and also offers guests yoga classes. When you want some time outside in the amazing tropical weather, start with some snorkeling around the island and reef, where the lagoon waters are teeming with marine life. You also have the choice of many different water sports such as kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding that are offered in the safe waters of the lagoon.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..