Rockies and Vancouver Island Circle
4 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Service.
4 breakfasts, 5 lunches.
10 nights hotel accommodation.
Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Lake Louise to Jasper.
Vancouver to Victoria tour, including Butchart Gardens and BC Ferries.
Transfer between Calgary and Lake Louise.
Coach and ferry transfer to Vancouver.
Transfer between Banff and Calgary.
Rail station transfers in Jasper, Kamloops, Vancouer and Banff.
National Parks Pass
The accommodationDay 1 Calgary Arrival
Day 2 Calgary to Lake Louise
Depart Calgary today and transfer to Lake Louise. Local activities include canoeing, hiking in the mountains or simply relaxing and taking in the magnificent views. Overnight in Lake Louise.
Day 3 Lake Louise to Jasper
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Banff and Jasper National Parks via the Icefields Parkway. Among the highlights are Bow Lake, the Columbia Icefield, Glacier Skywalk and Athabasca Falls. The Columbia Icefield is one of the largest accumulations of ice south of the Arctic Circle and one of the most accessible icefields in North America. Here you will ride on an Ice Explorer to the middle of the Athabasca Glacier to learn more about its geological features. Lunch is included at the Columbia Icefield Glacier Discovery Centre. Arrive in Jasper late this afternoon. Overnight in Jasper. L.
Day 4 Jasper to Kamloops
Travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from Jasper in the Canadian Rockies to Kamloops, in the heart of the British Columbia Interior. As you journey west and south you will be surrounded by the dramatic scenery of the Continental Divide and by the river valleys of the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains. Today's highlights include Mount Robson, Pyramid Falls, the climb over Yellowhead Pass, and the journey along the North Thompson River as you approach Kamloops.
Overnight in Kamloops. B, L. Day 5 Kamloops to Vancouver
Your journey continues west towards the Pacific Ocean and the coastal city of Vancouver. On today's journey you will again see dramatic changes in scenery, from the desert-like environment of the Interior, through winding river canyons and pristine forests, to the Coast and Cascade Mountains and the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley. Highlights include the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River and the rushing waters of Hell's Gate in the Fraser Canyon. Your rail journey ends on arrival in Vancouver this evening. Overnight in Vancouver. B, L.
Day 6 Free Day in Vancouver
Take full advantage of a free day at leisure in Vancouver, and check out Vancouver's must-see attractions like the Vancouver Aquarium (admission not included), Stanley Park, or Granville Island, explore the city's museums, art galleries, gardens, and varied neighbourhoods, or take a day trip to discover the nearby resort town of Whistler. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 7 Victoria and Butchart Gardens Sightseeing
Today a full day tour takes you to Victoria. Among the highlights are a BC Ferries trip through the picturesque Gulf Islands, a visit to the world renowned Butchart Gardens, a scenic ocean drive, and a visit to Victoria's Inner Harbour. Overnight in Victoria.
Day 8 Victoria at Leisure
Spend the day exploring Victoria at your leisure. Recommended activities (not included) are whale watching, touring the Royal BC Museum or the BC Parliament Buildings, or enjoying a traditional tea at The Fairmont Empress. In the afternoon, depart for Vancouver by motorcoach and ferry. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 9 Vancouver to Kamloops
Travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops, in the heart of British Columbia's interior. On today's journey you will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like environment of the BC interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell's Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River. Your day concludes as the Rocky Mountaineer travels along the shores of Kamloops Lake into Kamloops. Overnight in Kamloops. B, L.
Day 10 Kamloops to Banff
Your journey continues Eastward to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Once again you will see a spectacular array of scenery as you travel across ranchlands, along rocky lakeshores, over high mountain passes and through the remarkable tunnels that form part of the rich rail history of the Canadian Rockies. Today's highlights include Craigellachie, where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven, the climb over Rogers Pass, Kicking Horse Canyon, the Spiral Tunnels and, of course, the glaciers and snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies. Your rail journey ends this evening in the resort town of Banff. Overnight in Banff. B, L.
Day 11 Banff to Calgary
After checking out from your Banff hotel, transfer by motorcoach to downtown Calgary (or Calgary International Airport), where your journey ends.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 5 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on [twin share] unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).�All Aboard� offer (�Offer�)applies only to new 2021 bookings made by August 28, 2020 for qualifying Rocky Mountaineer itineraries booked in GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service for travel during the 2021 Rocky Mountaineer season on selected dates.
- Offer is per booking and applies to single, double, triple or quad occupancy bookings of 8 paid days/7 paid nights or more, must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added. Free Perks are: (a) two additional hotel nights in Vancouver, Calgary, or Victoria at the beginning or end of a package. Additional hotel night(s) must match the accommodation grade and occupancy level of package booked; (b) one private standard airport or cruise port transfer; and (c) one set-menu dinner at a selected package hotel (not available on rail days). Transfer and dinner are for number of persons on corresponding booking.
- All free perks are subject to availability and not all four perks may be available on all bookings depending on date selection. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, has no cash value, is non-transferable and cannot be deferred to a later trip or used against the price of the purchased package or to upgrade rail service or accommodation. Offer is not applicable to group bookings or itineraries of less than 8 paid days/7 paid nights. JTC excursion and Rockies and Vancouver Island Circle excursion packages are excluded. Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified, withdrawn or amended without prior notice. Deposits are required at the time of booking and full payment of the balance must be made by Friday, January 15, 2021. Additional conditions apply. All figures advertised are in AUD and value of Offer is based on a double occupancy booking during peak season in GoldLeaf Service. Rocky Mountaineer reserves the right to amend hotels included in the package. Hotel properties are subject to availability based on inventory.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..