Outback Adventure(Multi Share,Start Darwin, End Uluru)
From 21/11/2021 to 28/11/2021
Gain fascinating insights into Aboriginal culture at the Warradjan Cultural CentreHike to see thousands-of-years-old ancient Aboriginal rock art at Nourlangie RockSpot crocodiles in their natural habitat on a Yellow Waters Cruise at KakaduExperience & learn about Aboriginal cultural heritage with spear throwing & bush medicine at PudakulBBQ DinnerWatch a golden sunrise over the sacred site of UluruVisit the Olgas (Kata Tjuta), the Walpa Gorge & the Valley of the Winds in the heart of the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National ParkIndulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie'Toast Uluru at sunset with drinks & nibbles.
7 nights in multi-share: a lodge, a hostel and a Special Stay, wilderness Bush Bungalows in Kakadu National Park.
We'll provide 7 breakfasts, plus two group dinners.
The rest of your meals we'll leave up to you to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
Local Guides who show you a different side to Australia.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 2 - Darwin to Kakadu National Park We'll make the most of the day by heading to Litchfield National Park where we'll check out the enormous termite mounds and famous Florence Falls.Here we'll hit Florence Falls - two waterfalls pouring over a wide plateau into into deep, picture-perfect water holes. Grab your swimmers to take a heavenly dip in the crystal clear waters.More adventure awaits us this afternoon as we head to Kakadu National Park. Here, we'll explore the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding National Park. Fully immersed in these timeless lands, we'll settle into our unique special stay for tonight, the Bush Bungalows (seasonal Apr-Oct.)
Day Day 3 - Kakadu National Park Cameras at the ready! We have all day today to explore the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding National Park. You'll have the option to see the unique terrain of the Northern Territory from the sky, gliding over the strikingly different landscapes on a scenic flight. We'll also get to enjoy an included Sunset Yellow Waters cruise this evening, while learning why this region is so important to the local Aboriginal people.
Day Day 4 - Kakadu National Park to Darwin We'll depart Kakadu this morning and head to Pudakul for our included Contiki Cares cultural tour, 100% owned and operated by a local indigenous couple. Here we'll get to experience a guided walk, didgeridoo demonstrations, spear-throwing, bush medicine & crafts, then refresh ourselves with tea and damper.We'll make a stop at Berry Springs (seasonal - dry season) for a dip on the way back to Darwin. Humbled by all the natural splendour,this afternoon we'll arrive back into Darwin for the night. What better way to say farewell to the top end of our trip than with an optional Sunset Cruise on Darwin Harbour?
Day Day 6 - Uluru After a comfy night's sleep it's time to get out and about and explore the majesty of Uluru. And what better way to start the day than witnessing the rock bathed in the golden glow of an Australian sunrise? A sacred site for the local aboriginal tribe, this imposing rock is actually a staggering 700 million years old. We'll then get right into the heart of the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park with a hike to the Walpa Gorge and Valley of the Winds, where boulders bigger than skyscrapers dominate the landscape then marvel at the lesser known but no less impressive rock formation of the Olgas, or Kata Tjuta as it's known to the locals. This afternoon you'll have a chance to try out your skills by taking an optional Segway tour.You could also take part in a dot painting workshop or maybe kick it with camels.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 28 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans