Bangkok to Singapore Adventure(Twin Share Room,Start Bangkok, End Singapore)
From 19/12/2021 to 09/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Sun 19 2021 to Jan Sat 01 2022availableFrom$3,634*
Jan Sun 02 2022 to Jan Sat 15 2022availableFrom$3,489*
Jan Sun 30 2022 to Feb Sat 12 2022availableFrom$3,489*
Feb Sun 27 2022 to Mar Sat 12 2022availableFrom$3,489*
Mar Sun 27 2022 to Apr Sat 09 2022availableFrom$3,489*
Canoe ExperienceCheow Larn Lake CruiseTake a tour of Malaysia's lush tea plantations in the Cameron HighlandsIncluded flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.
Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels with facilities you've been dreaming of.
We've also lined up an overnight Train, a Khao Sok Tree House overnight stay in the lush Thai jungle, and even a comfy floating hut on Khao Sok Lake.
Not your average sleep to say the least!Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day.
We also include two lunches and two dinners to get you in on unique local tastes! Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your lunches and dinners free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some mouthwatering tastes.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 1 - Arrive Bangkok The moment you've all been waiting for - touchdown in the hot, hustling, manic and magical city of Bangkok! Today you have the chance to unwind and float about in our fancy hotel before the team joins forces in the evening. Getting acquainted with Thailand's capital & your new travel squad will seal off evening one just splendidly.
Day Day 6 - Krabi Smiles will be broad over breakfast this morning as we settle in for another day in Krabi. A half day cruise of the islands and Rai Lei beach is up for grabs, if you can drag yourself away from pool hangs at our hotel. Either way, a bit of swimsuit action and water submersion is pretty much a given.
Day Day 12 - Kuala Lumpur Today is a full free day in KL. Here you can decide to check out the Batu Caves, a series of colourful gilded cave temples just out from the city.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 18 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans