Melbourne City Stay & Foodie Tour
Ideally located on Little Collins Street, Causeway 353 Hotel is positioned amongst an extensive array of international eateries, cafes and quirky shops, offering you an opportunity to experience the best of Melbourne's shopping right at your doorstep. Bustling Bourke Street Mall, home to retail icons Myer and David Jones as well as European fashion houses H&M and Zara, are within walking distance. Entertainment, sporting as well as cultural venues are just a stroll away. Causeway 353 Hotel is contemporary in style, fitted with modern facilities and designed with a rich warm decor to provide an ambience of comfort. The hotel offers 142 rooms comprising of Deluxe King and Twin Rooms, Spa Rooms, Premier King Rooms, Premier Spa Rooms and Deluxe Suites. All rooms feature an LCD TV with select FOXTEL channels, in-room safe, microwave, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, minibar, ironing facilities, and internet access.
Melbourne Bites & Sights with Eureka Skydeck Tour
See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck. Try a flat white at a local cafe and become one with Melbourne's coffee obsession Learn about Melbourne's rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide's favourite cuisine. Wander Melbourne's famous laneways and learn how the city's street art movement developed and catch a tram down to the Queen Victoria Market
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.