Kimberley Complete 4WD Remote Journey, 15 Days, SAVE $800*
Valid for select departures 30 April - 29 September 2021
15 day tour departing Broome.
1 night accommodation staying at Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa in Broome.
1 night accommodation staying at Fitzroy River Lodge in Fitzroy Crossing.
2 nights accommodation staying at APT's exclusive Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge in Purnululu National Park.
2 nights accommodation staying at Kununurra Country Club Resort in Kununurra.
1 night accommodation staying at Emma Gorge Resort in El Questro.
1 night accommodation staying at Home Valley Station.
2 nights accommodation staying at APT's exclusive Mitchell Falls Wilderness Lodge in Mitchell Plateau.
1 night accommodation staying at Drysdale River Station.
2 nights accommodation staying at APT's exclusive Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge.
1 night accommodation staying at Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa in Broome.
Locally-inspired dining - a total of 41 meals.
Experiences in 19 destinations.
Toast the day with a glass of bubbly as the sun sets over the Bungle Bungle Range.
Admire ancient Wandjina and Bradshaw (Gwion Gwion) rock art.
Soar over Mitchell Falls on an included helicopter flight.
Relax as you soak in Zebedee Springs and leave feeling revitalised.
Services of an expert APT driver-guide.
Day 1 Broome. Arrive in Broome, where we meet you on arrival and transfer you to your hotel, Broome's iconic Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy at leisure. This evening, a relaxed dinner gives you the chance to meet your fellow travellers. Broome, Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa.
Day 2 Gibb River Road to Windjana Gorge to Tunnel Creek. Leave Broome this morning and head to the Boab Prison Tree, believed to be 1,500 years old. Continue along the Gibb River Road to Windjana Gorge, where ancient marine fossils lay embedded in the gorge walls. Next it's on to Tunnel Creek, Western Australia's oldest cave system. Wade through the cool waters that fill the tunnel and emerge on the other side to discover a serene oasis. Fitzroy Crossing, Fitzroy River Lodge.
Day 3 Geikie Gorge to Halls Creek to Purnululu National Park. Travel to Danggu Geikie Gorge National Park today and explore incredible Geikie Gorge, famed for its towering walls that have been bleached white by the river when it floods. Afterwards, head to Halls Creek, before arriving at Purnululu National Park. Settle in to your lodge before an open-air dinner tonight. Two Nights, APT's exclusive Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge.
Day 4 Purnululu National Park to Piccaninny Creek to Cathedral Gorge. A full day has been set aside for you to explore Purnululu National Park today, starting with a walk along Piccaninny Creek. This winding gorge is set deep within the Bungle Bungle Range, offering unparalleled views of the beehive domes. Your next stop is Cathedral Gorge, a natural red rock amphitheatre created by millions of years of water erosion. This spacious cavern is renowned for its acoustics, and you'll see why as you wander through it. Signature Experience: End your day of discovery by watching the sunset over the Bungle Bungle Range - with a glass of bubbly in hand, of course.
Day 5 Echidna Chasm to Kununurra. Set out on a hike to Echidna Chasm, a natural cleft in the rock that reaches a staggering 200 metres in height while only being one metre wide at certain points. Later, travel along the Spring Creek Track to Kununurra. Two Nights, Kununurra Country Club Resort.
Day 6 Lake Argyle to Ord River to Kununurra. Travel to Lake Argyle and join a wildlife cruise on the mighty Ord River. From a modern shaded vessel, discover the area's ecological system that has developed from the damming of the Ord River at two locations. Later, enjoy sunset while cruising on Lake Kununurra. Keep an eye out for wildlife and soak up the views as your boat makes its way through winding creeks and picturesque lagoons.
Day 7 Parrys Lagoon to Wyndham to El Questro. Visit Parry's Lagoon this morning, home to an array of birdlife. Next it's on to Wyndham, where you'll soak up the views of the Cambridge Gulf from the Five Rivers Lookout. Stop for lunch before arriving at El Questro, a sprawling wilderness area which covers 700,000 acres. Afterwards, continue to Emma Gorge Resort, located in the heart of El Questro. El Questro, Emma Gorge Resort.
Day 8 El Questro to Home Valley Station. Hike to Emma Gorge where you'll be rewarded with a swim beneath a towering droplet waterfall. Visit Zebedee Springs before continuing to the iconic Home Valley Station, crossing the Pentecost River along the way. Nestled in the midst of the sweeping Cockburn Range, it's not hard to see why this immense cattle property was used as the setting for Baz Luhrmann's blockbuster film, 'Australia'. Tonight, head to a spectacular viewpoint just in time for sunset. Soak up the breathtaking views with a glass of bubbly and watch as the ever-changing colours dance over the Cockburn Range. Signature Experience: Head to Zebedee Springs, a permanent natural thermal spring tucked away in a secluded pocket of rainforest. Relax as you soak in the hot springs and leave feeling refreshed.
Day 9 Gibb River Road to Mitchell Plateau. Back on the Gibb River Road, ford the mighty Durack River, then turn off and travel north on the Kalumburu Road towards the isolated Mitchell Plateau. Along the way, stop at Drysdale River Station for lunch. Afterwards, enter a remote world of Livistona palm forests, beautiful lookouts, magnificent waterfalls and isolated swimming holes. Two Nights, APT's exclusive Mitchell Falls Wilderness Lodge.
Day 10 Mitchell Falls. Today you have a full day to discover the beauty of Mitchell Falls, with its tiered waterfalls and Indigenous rock art. When available, local Indigenous guides will join the adventure. Begin with a guided hike to Little Mertens Falls to view rarely seen rock art. Continue to Big Mertens Falls before arriving at the incredible Mitchell Falls. Go for a swim in the pools above the falls then take an included helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls and the surrounding wilderness back to your 4WD vehicle (or if you prefer, hike back with your guide). Signature Experience: Soar over incredible Mitchell Falls on an included helicopter flight.
Day 11 Bradshaw (Gwion Gwion) Rock Art to King Edward River to Drysdale River Station. Visit Wandjina and Bradshaw (Gwion Gwion) rock art galleries and swim in the clear waters at King Edward River. Cross Drysdale River and arrive at Drysdale River Station. Signature Experience: Admire ancient Wandjina and Bradshaw (Gwion Gwion) rock art.
Day 12 Manning Gorge to Galvans Gorge to Gibb River Road. At Manning Gorge, you'll enjoy lunch in the shade of boab trees. Look out for the region's bird life and enjoy a refreshing swim in the pristine water under paperbarks. Continue to Galvans Gorge, where a short walk leads to a picturesque waterhole, the ideal spot for a refreshing swim. Two Nights, APT's exclusive Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge.
Day 13 Bell Gorge. Back on the Gibb River Road, travel to Bell Gorge, where spectacular cliffs surround a series of tiered waterholes. Should you be feeling particularly energetic, you may take the opportunity to hike to the lower pool of the gorge and enjoy a relaxing dip below the cascading waterfall.
Day 14 King Leopold Range to Derby to Broome. Back on the Gibb River Road, travel through the Wilinggin King Leopold Range Conservation Park to Derby, where you will visit the Mowanjum Art and Culture Centre. Later this evening, perhaps enjoy a drink before a farewell dinner at your resort. Broome, Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa.
Day 15 Broome. Discover the delights of Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa as you enjoy your day to unwind at leisure before transferring to the airport for your flight home.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Price is based on 2 September 2021 departure.
- SAVE $1,600 PER COUPLE: Offer includes an $800 per person saving when two passengers travel together on the same APT Kimberley Complete tour on selected departures from April to September 2021. DEPOSITS: A non-refundable deposit of $3,000 per person is due within seven days of booking. Final payment is due 100 days prior to the tour's departure date.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.