From 19/09/2021 to 26/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Sun 19 2021 to Sep Mon 27 2021AvailableFrom$3,850*
Sep Mon 20 2021 to Sep Tue 28 2021Sold OutFrom$4,120*
Sep Tue 21 2021 to Sep Wed 29 2021AvailableFrom$4,120*
Sep Wed 22 2021 to Sep Thu 30 2021AvailableFrom$4,120*
Sep Sat 25 2021 to Oct Sun 03 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Sep Sun 26 2021 to Oct Mon 04 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Sep Mon 27 2021 to Oct Tue 05 2021AvailableFrom$4,253*
Sep Tue 28 2021 to Oct Wed 06 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Sep Wed 29 2021 to Oct Thu 07 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Oct Sat 02 2021 to Oct Sun 10 2021AvailableFrom$4,253*
Oct Sun 03 2021 to Oct Mon 11 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Oct Mon 04 2021 to Oct Tue 12 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Oct Tue 05 2021 to Oct Wed 13 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Oct Wed 06 2021 to Oct Thu 14 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Sun 17 2021AvailableFrom$4,253*
Oct Sun 10 2021 to Oct Mon 18 2021AvailableFrom$4,275*
Oct Mon 11 2021 to Oct Tue 19 2021AvailableFrom$4,200*
Oct Tue 12 2021 to Oct Wed 20 2021AvailableFrom$4,200*
Oct Wed 13 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021AvailableFrom$4,200*
Oct Sat 16 2021 to Oct Sun 24 2021AvailableFrom$4,227*
Oct Sun 17 2021 to Oct Mon 25 2021AvailableFrom$4,120*
Oct Mon 18 2021 to Oct Tue 26 2021AvailableFrom$4,120*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Boston Welcome to Boston, the Cradle of Liberty and once home to such famous sons as Samuel Adams, Paul Revere and Benjamin Franklin. Amble up and down the City on the Hill on your terms and immerse yourself in its revolutionary history or enjoy a stroll along the waterfront. This evening, we'll meet our Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception to kick-start our colour-filled journey through New England landscapes.
Day 2 - Boston - Manchester March to independence, exploring Boston's historic sites. We'll spend the morning weaving along the Freedom Trail which reveals the rich history of the American revolution. Stop at Lexington and Concord, the site where "the shot heard round the world" was fired. We'll embark on an afternoon drive along the Mohawk Trail, an early Native American and colonial trade route, and the first designated scenic drive in New England.
Day 3 - Manchester - Burlington Today we will experience the best Yankee Ingenuity has to offer with a visit to the Vermont Country Store opened In 1946 by Vrest and Ellen Orton in the quaint village of Weston, Vermont. Next we'll drive past picture-perfect farmlands and old-world towns en route to the historic wool mill in Quechee. Watch craftsmen create the delicate glassware that has made Simon Pearce glassblowing workshop famous, delving into the art and science of glassblowing. Then, savour a Regional Meal lunch featuring local ingredients arranged on Simon Pearce's beautiful stem and flatware.
Day 4 - Burlington - North Conway (2 Nights) Visit Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, where you'll have an opportunity to learn about the company's history, a peek into the manufacturing process, and a Q&A in their flavor room with of course, a sample of one of their euphoric flavors. We continue today's adventure to North Conway, where you'll learn about the local flora and fauna with a Local Specialist for an ecological look at Autumn in the North Woods. The group is taken into the forest and valley below to take a closer look at some of the wildlife that calls New Hampshire home as well as an overview of the spectacular fall colors. The Mt Washington Valley provides the scenic backdrop as we take this fascinating closer look at Autumn.
Day 5 - North Conway Journey along "The Kanc", an American Scenic Byway that cuts through the White Mountain National Forest, admiring the glowing fall colours. Then this afternoon you will have an optional opportunity to learn the true nature and history of Mount Washington and the historical Auto Road. Driven by accomplished and dedicated tour guides, your "stage driver" will offer stories, anecdotes, legends, history and insight into the ecological wonder of Mount Washington, as well as point out interesting features and scenic opportunities from the base to the 6,288-foot summit.
Day 6 - North Conway - Bar Harbor (2 nights) We continue through the lush pine forests, highlands and river valleys that define the rugged Maine landscape. Descending "Downeast", the looming Atlantic swells of Bar Harbor on Mount Desert Island are our final destination for the day. Join a lobster fisherman and Local Specialist for insights into lobster fishing and tonight, we'll savour a traditional lobster dinner.
Day 7 - Acadia National Park Excursion Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park is the highest point along the Atlantic Seaboard. Admire the magnificent view over the Schoodic Peninsula, pink granite cliffs and ancient maple forests - their leaves glowing fiery red, burnt orange and mustard yellow in the crisp autumn air. We'll return to Bar Harbor for an afternoon at leisure or consider joining an optional nature cruise on Frenchman Bay.
Day 8 - Bar Harbor - Maine Coast - Portsmouth The intense hues of New England's forests and mountains linger as we journey south past the rocky beaches and cliffs of Maine's rugged coast. We journey past lighthouses, fisheries and seaside dwellings that have sheltered everyone from local lobstermen to holidaying presidents. Travel south to the mouth of the Piscataqua River and the historic seaport city of Portsmouth, one of the oldest cities in the United States. This evening, we join our fellow travellers for a memorable Farewell Dinner reminiscing over our fall foliage experience.
Day 9 - Portsmouth - Depart Boston We'll return to Boston and bid farewell to new friends. Transfer to Boston Logan International Airport or to the hotel in Boston if you'd like to extend your stay. Sightseeing Highlights CITY TOUR in Boston SCENIC DRIVE along the Mohawk Trail, Kancamagus Highway VIEW Mount Washington VISIT Woodstock, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, Acadia National Park and Lexington Green and the the Concord Minute Man National Historical Park North Bridge
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.