the Festive Spirit of Switzerland
From 01-Mar-2021 to 31-Dec-2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Luxury dining - a total of 19 meals.
12 nights luxury land accommodation.
Expert tour director.
Enjoy a leckerli cookie workshop in Basel.
Enjoy a private reception at the Glacier Bar at the top of Jungfraujoch.
Day 1 - Arrive Zürich Be met on arrival and transfer to your hotel. Later, enjoy a welcome reception.
Day 2 - Zürich, Basel Explore Zürich then travel to Basel.
Day 3 - Basel, Bern, Montreux Head underground to see the historic city walls. Continue to Bern en route to Montreux.
Day 4 - Montreux, Vevey Call into the lakeside town of Vevey before a visit to Chaplin’s World. This afternoon, browse the displays of the Vevey Christmas markets.
Day 5 - Montreux, Gstaad, Grindelwald Journey to Gstaad and visit Käse-Grotte for a cheese tasting. Later, arrive in Grindelwald.
Day 6 - Grindelwald, Jungfraujoch Board a funicular train to Jungfraujoch and take in the sensational views at the summit.
Day 7 - Grindelwald We’ve set aside a full day for you to explore more of this quintessential Swiss resort village at your leisure.
Day 8 - Grindelwald, Lucerne After breakfast, travel to Lucerne and explore this picturesque lakeside town before dinner at a quaint local restaurant.
Day 9 - Lucerne Wander the many stalls of Lucerne’s Christmas markets and feel the magic of the festive spirit come alive.
Day 10 - Lucerne, Andermatt, Chur, Flims Head to Andermatt, then journey aboard the Glacier Express in first class to Chur.
Day 11 - Flims Today, travel along a series of picturesque trails on a horse-drawn carriage ride. Enjoy a progressive dinner this evening as you dine at different restaurants at your hotel.
Day 12 - Flims, Bad Ragaz, Zürich Travel to the wine region of Bad Ragaz and visit a local winery for a tasting. Return to Zürich and browse the enchanting Christmas markets. This evening, a farewell dinner awaits.
Day 13 - Depart Zürich Be transferred to the airport today.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.